23

'Do you and the guys want to sit with us right now?' Eunji asked Donghyuck, as they walked through the crowded halls, with the dreamies and the other three following behind

'Sure, as long as they're fine.' He turned around and looked at the dreamies, who looked at Jeno and he nodded.

They entered the cafeteria, and Eunji walked to the counter to buy herself a banana milk. She was about to pay, when two hands stopped her from each of the sides.

She looked at her sides and saw Jaemin at one side and Donghyuck at another.

'I'll pay.' Jaemin said, in a deep, serious tone.

'No, I'll pay.' Donghyuck said.

'I said I'll pay, Donghyuck. You can go away.' Jaemin said.

'No. I'll pay because I want to.' Donghyuck said.

'Guys...I can pa-' Eunji was interrupted when she saw Jaemin glaring at Donghyuck.

'I said I'll pay.' Jaemin said, darkly.

'No. I'll pay.' Donghyuck insisted.

'You know what guys, Minsung will pay, cuz it's his birthday today. He'll give us a treat.' Eunji said, as she walked off, and sat down on a table.

Jaemin glared at him again and went behind Eunji.

The others looked at Donghyuck and started snickering. After all, making Jaemin jealous was their plan.

After lunch, they had Biology class. As Eunji moved out of the cafeteria, a hand gripped on her wrist, making her look back.

'Jaemin? Oh, I didn't really talk to you today.' She smiled, as he pulled her along with him.

'Yeah, that's because you were so busy with Donghyuck.' He muttered quietly, but Eunji heard it.

'What?' She asked. 'What are you talking about?'

'Nothing.' He intertwined their fingers, as the two weaved through the crowd of students, who were either talking with their friends in the middle of the hallway or taking out their books from their lockers for their next class.

'You're sitting with me now.' He said.

'That's what I wanted to say.' She smiled.

' She smiled