25

'No

'No...I don't like Hyuck.' Eunji said as she and Jaemin walked back home. 'He's like an annoying brother.'

'Oh.' Jaemin looked down.

'What about you? Do you like Yuki?' She asked.

'No. No, not at all.' He said. 'She's cute...But not my type.'

'Wow.' She chuckled.

'Hi, Jaemin!' A voice was heard and they looked in front, to see Miri with a paper bag in her hand.

'Oh, hi Miri.' Jaemin grinned. 'Do you want something?'

'Um, my dad sent me many chocolates from America...But the thing is I don't eat chocolates since I'm on a diet...so I decided to give it to you.' She smiled, after giving Eunji a dirty look.

'Oh, thanks Miri.' He said, after Miri gave him the packet. 'Its mine now, right?'

Miri nodded. 'Yeah.'

'So that means I can do anything with it?' He asked. She nodded. 'Okay, then. Thanks.'

Miri bowed at him and started walking away but turned back again when she heard him say, 'Eun, you can keep them.'

He handed Eunji the packet, and she looked at him confused.

'Yah! Na Jaemin!' Miri called out angrily, making them turn around. 'The chocolates were meant for you! Not that bitch!'

'But you said I could do anything with them.' Jaemin pouted innocently.

'Eunji! Give them back.' Miri snatched the packet away from Eunji.

'Yeah take it back. I don't want to eat them...what if you had poisoned these chocolates?' Eunji joked, and Jaemin pulled her wrist.

'We're getting late.' Jaemin said, as Eunji turned to walk away.

'Jeno hyung! Yuki noona!' Jisung called out as he saw the two walking out of the school premise.

'Oh, Jisung?' Jeno turned around.

'Can I walk home with you guys?' He asked.

'Sure.' Yuki smiled.

A few minutes later, Yuki asked, 'Jisung, how are you so tall?'

'Noona, how are you so short?' Jisung asked back.

'Yah! I'm not short. You're just too tall.' Yuki argued.

'You're cute.' Jisung mumbled.

'Hm?' Yuki asked, making Jisung shake his head.

'I seriously feel like I'm thirdwheeling.' Jeno said, making the others laugh.

'My house is here. I'll go now.' Yuki said. 'Bye guys.' She waved at them and they waved back.

They kept walking quietly when suddenly Jeno asked, 'Do you like Yuki?'

'Yuki noona? No.' Jisung said. 'What made you think so?'

'I don't know.' Jeno shrugged. 'I just think that you'll end up together.'

'Oh...But, wait. Hyung, didn't you like her?' Jisung asked.

'Yeah, I did...but...I think I like someone else...' Jeno said.

'Who?' Jisung asked.

'Kang Jineul...' Jeno murmured. 'From my Physics class.'

'Oh...' was all that Jisung said.

' was all that Jisung said