26

The two were walking quietly, when suddenly Jaemin asked, 'Is something wrong? You seem quiet

The two were walking quietly, when suddenly Jaemin asked, 'Is something wrong? You seem quiet...'

'Nothing...I'm just thinking...' Eunji looked down.

'What?' He asked.

'Its nothing...' She sighed.

'Okay...But you can tell me if you want to...' He said, slowly holding her hand, and lacing their fingers.

He held her hand as if he was holding something fragile. The way his soft skin brushed against hers, made her feel as if there were butterflies in her stomach. Cliche.

A hue of red appeared on her cheeks and nose, as she looked up at him and smiled softly.

'Don't make me feel that way.' He said.

'What way?' She asked, innocently.

'The way I shouldn't feel towards you.' He looked away, leaving her hand, making her miss his warmth.

She looked at her hand, and wiped it on her uniform because her hand was sweating.

He noticed her wiping her hand, and smiled, copying what she did, wiping the sweat off of his hands.

Suddenly, he felt her hand wrapped around his wrist. He looked down at it and then at her.

Eunji was just walking while looking forward with a blank face.

'I must be a snowflake,' She started. 'Because I've fallen for you.'

Jaemin kept looking at her for a few seconds, utterly shocked.

Suddenly, he smiled widely and dramatically acted to faint, again. Eunji laughed at his actions, thinking how cute he was.

'You're so cute, Eunji-ah!' He squealed, making her chuckle.

But the next action made Eunji widen her eyes.

Jaemin picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and started jogging to her house, making her laugh harder.

The two laughed, not caring about Jisung and Jeno, who were judging them so hard from a distance.

'What do you think they're doing, hyung?' Jisung asked, making Jeno shrug.

'Yah, Jaemin! Put me down!' She yelled out.

'No!' He kept jogging.

'Okay, then just give me a piggyback ride!' She yelled.

'Okay!' He let her down, and after she fixed her uniform, he crouched down so that she could get on his back.

After picking her up, he started running to her house.

'Yay! Jaemin is the best!' She yelled happily.

'How is he even able to do it?' Jeno asked.

'He's holding his bag in one hand and supporting Noona from the other one? Wow.' Jisung shook his head.

A/n: Suggest some nicknames for Jaemin and Eunji pls

A/n: Suggest some nicknames for Jaemin and Eunji pls. I suck at thinking nicknames :P