40

Yuki was walking through the halls with Jeno, but stopped when she heard some muffled talking coming from a room from the Janitor's closet, beside the boys' washroom

They couldn't hear much clearly, but one thing they heard was Eunji's name being called out.

They looked at each other and walked towards the door of Janitor's closet.

They leaned on it, to hear what they were saying, but suddenly, the door opened.

Fortunately, Jeno had heard them opening the door, so to prevent getting caught, he pulled Yuki into the boys' washroom.

Jeno, not knowingly, pinned her to the wall, as they panted. The two were looking out of the washroom, unaware of there faces so close.

Yuki turned to look at him and say something, but everything that she wanted to say left her mind after she noticed him so close.

He looked at her, and gave her a soft smile.

God knows what got into Yuki's mind, as she stood on her toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

Her action shocked Jeno. He couldn't move.

Yuki frowned and broke the kiss.

'I-I'm sorry...I don't...I don't know what got into me.' She said.

But Jeno didn't say anything. He just looked at her.

'Jeno?' She called.

Jeno gulped before he pressed his body against her, his hand going on her waist, as he attached their lips, closing his eyes in the process.

Yuki grabbed his collar, bringing him closer as the two kissed passionately.

They were so busy, so busy that they didn't notice Jisung standing there, heartbroken.

'Hyung said he liked someone else.' Was all that he thought before running out of the washroom.

' Was all that he thought before running out of the washroom