47

'So?' Renjun snapped

'So?' Renjun snapped. 'Jaemin, actually kissed her. How does it matter if the locker is Eunji's or Miri's?'

'No, Renjun...you don't understand.' Jeno said.

'I was saying that...that what if...What if he never kissed her? What if she photoshopped the picture?' Yuki said.

'Hajoon.' Minsung said.

'What?' Yuki asked.

'Yesterday, I was with Hajoon for the art project.' Minsung explained. 'And...he, he got a call from someone...And they were talking about some pictures...I don't know...'

'And, Yuki remember that day, we were going to the cafeteria...we heard some muffled talking in the janitor's closet.' Jeno said. 'And Eunji's name was called out.'

'This is so confusing.' Jisung said. 'So you're saying that Hajoon or whoever he is, he photoshopped Jaemin hyung kissing Miri?'

'Yeah.' Yuki said, eyeing the picture carefully. 'The photo was taken by one of Miri's minions when Eunji and Jaemin were kissing. And then Hajoon photoshopped Miri's picture.'

She put her phone down on the table and zoomed into the picture. 'Why can we see brown hair over here? Miri's hair is not brown, it's purple.'

'Oh, my God.' Dawon said. 'And the lighting also seems different if you look closely! That dude did a pretty good job, though. It's very convincing.'

Yuki flared her nostrils and stormed outside and the others followed her.

They spotted Miri talking to her minions, and let's just say Yuki wasn't able to control her anger.

Yuki stormed towards Miri and pulled her hair. She dragged her inside a classroom and slammed the door shut.