43

The next day in school was just the same, boring

It was lunch break, and the others had told Eunji that they'll meet her and Jaemin in the cafeteria. The bell rang a few seconds earlier, and Jaemin said that he had some work to do, and told her to wait for him in the cafeteria. He seemed angry.

Eunji grabbed her phone and scrolled through her social media. Every post was the same, and she kept liking them until one of them caught her eyes.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the photo. It couldn't be Jaemin.

'Jaemin?' She choked out.

She ran out of the class, looking for Jaemin. She walked past empty classes, until she found a class where she could here whispering noises from inside. She recognized the voices at once. Jaemin and,

Miri.

'Why would you do that?' She heard Jaemin whisper yell, as she sneaked inside.

'Do what?' Eunji asked, tears filling her eyes.

'Baby, she...I didn't do anything!' He said, after realizing that she had already seen the picture. 'I swear!'

'Oh, really? Then how do you explain this picture, Jaemin?' Eunji cried, showing him her phone, which still had the picture on display.

The picture, of Miri and Jaemin, kissing. And it was taken recently, how, because of his hair. His white hair.

'I swear, baby...just listen to me...I can explain!' Jaemin cried.

'Jaemin, you won't be able to explain.' Miri smirked.

'Shut up!' Eunji shouted at her. 'No one asked you to speak, you slut!'

The others were growing impatient of waiting for Jaemin and Eunji, so they decided to go find them, cuz they thought that the couple might have forgot about lunch and started making out.

All of them passed the empty classes, and stopped when they heard Jaemin and Eunji yelling.