29

'Jaehyun, can you get the door for me, please?' Eunji asked but she didn't get any reply

'Jaehyun, can you get the door for me, please?' Eunji asked but she didn't get any reply. 'Jaehyun?'

She walked to the living room to see him tying his shoe laces. 'Where are you going?'

'I'm going on a date.' He smiled.

'What?' She asked, walking over to the door to open it. 'Hey, guys!'

She smiled, seeing the dreamies and Minsung and Dawon. But her eyes narrowed when she noticed that Jaemin and Yuki weren't there. The boys entered the house and sat down on the couch, and Eunji followed them.

'Where's Jaemin and Yuki?' She asked.

'Curious now, are we?' Donghyuck smirked, and Eunji threw a pillow at him.

'Yuki finally asked him out.' Renjun smiled. Eunji gulped the lump in her throat and looked away.

'What did he say?' She asked.

'Eunji, I'm going...I might be home late.' Jaehyun interrupted. 'Oh, hey boys.'

'Hi hyung.' They said in unison.

Once Jaehyun had left, she turned towards the boys, and asked again. 'So, what did he say?'

'He rejected her.' Jeno replied, sipping on the bubble tea he bought on his way to her house.

'Why...why?' She asked.

'He likes someone else.' Donghyuck smiled.

'Oh...' She said.

'But he went on the date since he didn't want her to feel bad.' Chenle added.

She nodded slowly as she sat down between Minsung and Dawon.

Jisung put on a movie, and opened the packets of snacks they bought.

Minsung looked at the girl who sat beside him. The usually talkative girl was now all quiet and she didn't seem to concentrate on the movie.

'You okay?' He asked her.

She looked at him and sighed deeply and nodded. 'I think.'

'You like him?' He asked.

'I guess so...' She said.

She was really open with Minsung, since he was like an older brother to her.

'Just tell him.' Dawon suddenly said.

'Yeah, Eunji.' Renjun nodded. Eunji looked at the dreamies looking at her.

'What if he doesn't see me that way?' She asked.

'Then he's a dumb person.' Jeno chuckled.

' Jeno chuckled