37

'Oh, there Jaemin is

'Oh, there Jaemin is.' Miri said to one of her minions. 'I'm gonna go and tell him how much I actually like him.'

She looked at Jaemin, who was walking through the halls, with his bag strap hanging on only one shoulder. She noticed that he wasn't looking around, winking at all the girls he made eye contact with, like he used to.

Instead, he looked at only one thing.

Miri followed his gaze to see him looking at Eunji, who was taking out books from her locker.

She followed him and hid behind a locker, far enough for him not to see her, and also she could hear their conversation.

While Eunji was taking her books out, Jaemin decided to sneak up behind her and scare her. And he did.

He walked briskly towards her, and wrapped his arms around her waist,  lifting her up from the ground and spinning her.

'Oh, my- Jesus, Jaemin!' Eunji exclaimed. 'You scared me.'

Jaemin let out a hearty laugh, putting her down, and leaned on Eunji, who was leaning against the locker.

'Did I?' Jaemin laughed and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

She squirmed and pulled away. 'Stop...people are looking at us.'

'Yeah, you're right.' Jaemin said, looking around at the other students, who were staring at them. 'Don't worry, there's the janitor's closet near.' He smirked, as he pulled her wrist gently.

'But...but class is going to start now...' She said.

'Class doesn't start before 9.' Jaemin pouted. 'We have ten minutes!'

'Yeah, we can't do anything in ten minutes.' She said, sternly.

'We can atleast make out.' He smirked. Eunji chuckled before pulling him towards the janitor's closet.

A/n: Y'all wouldn't mind if I put some kissy kissy in the next ch, right?