45

'What do you mean there is something wrong with picture?' Haechan asked

'Yeah, Yuki.' Jeno said. 'Even I think that something is sketchy about the photo.'

'See?' Yuki said.

'But, why do you think so?' Minsung asked.

'You guys know that Miri has a huge crush on Jaemin, right?' Jeno asked.

'Yeah, hyung.' Jisung said. 'It's obvious.'

'Yeah, but what if...Miri kissed him, and then blamed it on him so that Eunji thinks that he cheated on her, and then breaks up with him?' Dawon asked.

'Yeah, as if to ruin their relationship.' Jeno said.

'I think that's not only what she did.' Yuki said.

'What do you mean, noona?' Chenle asked.

'Eunji-ah!' Jaemin yelled behind her, as she stormed out of the school.

She ignored him and kept running off to her house. 

'Eunji! Baby, please!' 

She swiftly unlocked her door and went inside, and tried to slam the door shut, but Jaemin blocked it with his hand.

'Bab-'

'Stop calling me that!' She screamed. 'Get out.'

'No.' Jaemin said.

'It's not a request.' She snapped.

'Eun...I can explain...and I'll tell you everything honestly, I promise.' He said.

'Okay, then.' She stood, crossing her arms. 'Explain, I'm listening.'

'What?' He asked.

'I'm listening. Explain.' She said.

'Okay...' He sighed. 'I wanted to tell you, I really love you-'

'Then how do you prove it? By...by cheating on me with that slut?' Her voice broke.

'No...no. I...I, I want to prove it to you...' Jaemin said.

'Then prove it.' Eunji said. 'Prove it, shout it out to the world that you love me. Prove it to me that you didn't kiss her...maybe that'll make me believe that you love me.'

'What?' He asked.

'Prove it that you love me.' She sobbed quietly.

' She sobbed quietly