Chapter 15

Hiii my beautiful fam

this song I'm listening making me feel like switching up the story...but that's to much work and more typing for me so nope not gonna ^^

lets do this:

Ciel's POV 

I'm making my way to the the dinner  room  hoping that they can cook bc I'm not  one to lie when food taste bad ,"Is  it true you prank miss yui and had her crying master". WHAT THE ...AND OFCOURS IT SABASTIAN "STOP DOING THAT YOU ALMOST GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK" 

"Oh please ,at such a young age it's rare for you to have a heart attack" walking beside   me  rolling his eyes.

"You never answered my question" looking directy at me.

"ok fine I did but I never expected her to react like that" shoving him off  closing my eyes walking away.

"You know, Your being a brat"

I stopped immediately in my tracks

B

R

A

T

I haven't head those words in a longtime..."BRAT? WHO YOU CALLING A BRAT"

Flash back

" your going on vacation"

"and who the fuck said that"

" me bitch now begone oh and don't be a brat before I send you to my hentai collection and tie you up so you can  watch everything" *smirks* "YOU MOTHERF-ughhh I hate you author chan.."

Flash back over

I shuddered after remembering that, I really don't want to watch that, are do I ?

" NO BITCH" Author chan voice rang in my head ,Damn she's really annoying.

" I would let your ass burn now go to the dinner room so I can finish this chapter" your lazy af "yes i Know now go"I reached the room fast bc this stupid bish cant wait to save her life .

"Finally you guys are here I'm starving" 

"I just hope that red drink isn't blood "

"no it's just fruit punch"

"Thank god " I got the drink  gobbling it down

 "  flavored  fruit punch blood"

Imma go sleep now

no im just kidding 🚶🏽‍♀️but I'm leaving