1team reaction

(A/n if you haven't seen or read one these then I suggest you read this. These are extremely short fan fictions. For this we will have one for each member. It is how they would react to something or what not. These won't happen in real life. It is just a story.)

Getting flirted with by a guy while you are with your boyfriend.
(What the reaction is)

RUBIN
You were sitting with your boyfriend rubin at a bar. Babe, I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back, rubin said while getting up. Ok, don't be too long, you responded. I won't, he then kissed your cheek, and left.

You were waiting for rubin when a guy sat beside you.

Hey cutie, can I buy you a drink, he said. Sorry, no, I have a boyfriend, you quickly said.

Awwww, come on, I won't tell, he said as he put his hand on you thigh. You tried removing his hand but he just put it back on your thigh.

Please leave me alone, you whimpered because you were starting to get scared.

She told you to leave her alone, you heard Rubin's voice which made you relax abit.

What are going to do about, the man questioned Rubin. This, rubin replied as he punched the man in the nose. Now don't touch what belongs to me, he said as you two walked out.

BC
You and sungho (Bc) went to the gym to workout. While sungho was lifting weights you were doing butt exercises (cause we all want that booty). While you were doing some squats you felt someone smack your butt. You quickly turned around.

The hell is your problem, you questioned with a aggressive tone. Don't act like you didn't like it, the man said with a flirty tone.

You were about to slap him when sungho grabbed your hand. Let me handle this baby, he whispered in your ear. You gave slight nod cause you knew this guy was screwed.

Awww is little man gonna do something, the man teased with a child's voice. (The man is about 6'1 while sungho is 5'8)

In less then a second the man's head flew back from a punch getting shot at him. Sungho continued to punch him. You were cheering him in cause you thought it was hot, and are always encouraging fights.

Soon after sungho got off the guy. You and him were obviously kicked out of the gym so you had to find a new one.

JINWOO
You and jinwoo were at a McDonald's restaurant cause you were craving chicken nuggets, and jinwoo loves food so he doesn't mind.

A guy walked up to you two.

My friend said your hot and he wants your number, he said like it was a simple question. You stared at him.

Did she give it!, a guy yelled from across the room.

You were looking at the man with disbelief. He seriously had the nerves to ask for your number.

Jinwoo got up and started walking to the guy.

Babe, where you going, you asked. Don't worry I'll be right back, he said.

He walked to the guy and grabbed his milkshake and poured it on the guys head.

He then ran, grabbed my hand, and we ran out the restaurant.
(They paid before hand)

JEHYUN
You were watching jehyun dance with his friends from the couch at a party. You and him had only gotten together a week ago and you were worried he might think you were annoying if you went to dance with him, so you just watched.

A guy whom you knew as taehyung
(Not from bts, I just wanted a name for him and that was the first that came to mind). Taehyung was an ex boyfriend to one of your friends. They broke up cause he cheated.

You look alone want some company, taehyung said. No thank you, I'm fine, he said trying to shoo him off. Come on I wont bite, he said.

Jehyun saw taehyung flirting with you. He started dancing over to you. He hip bumped taehyung away, which seemed to piss him off. Jehyun then grabbed your hand and brought you over to dance with him.

JUNGHOON
You were waiting for junghoon outside of the arcade you and him were going to have a date at.

A group of guys had just pulled up and were getting out of their car.

Hey sugar, wanna have some fun, one said as the others walked in the arcade.

No, I have a boyfriend, you said. I dont see anybody with you, he said with a smirk. He grabbed your wrist and was starting to drag you away.

What ya doing with my girl, a voice said from behind you.

Junghoon!, you yelled with happiness in your eyes. Junghoon walked up to you two. He smiled at you, and glared at the guy.

I'll be taking my girlfriend now, junghoon said as he grabbed your hand and walked in the arcade.

(A/n this seriously took me forever to write😫. At least I got it done. I hope you like it. Thank you for reading.)