Welcome!

Hi! Cocoa speaking!

I just wanted to welcome the participants for the RR!

Also before we continue, I want to give a shout out to LyraSerpens for helping me out with making this book!

She's actually a co-founder of the HLLC (Hidden Literary Legends Community)!

A very devoted community for writers who aspire to become the writer they want to be! They help out with all sorts of things, but I'll leave that for you to find out (follow hllc005 for more info).

Anyways, so the rules will be posted in the next update, but I'm just going to give you fair warning from now:

MOST OF THESE BOOKS HAVE SCENES OF BLOOD, SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, & GORE.

If your ok with that then you can move on to the next update.

If not, then I don't know, you may have to consider editing somewhere else....

(I mean when I think about it, these book have either or, So one book will have some blood, while other have lemon and stuff like that.)

Also, the way this works, in total there are 8 book that I'm working on.

Before you start asking why, let me explain.

So I was basically being the stupid kid I am and decided to start them all at once before there were 6 stories all started at once, and I'm still working on the outlines.

It's a but hard to say, but barely any of these stories have more than 9 chapters.

So! There will be 8 editors choosen, one for each book!

And even though you may get choosen, you may not start to work on editing your assigned book until I actually write some chapters or finish the book.

Sigh, why did I do this...

Other than that, I just want to welcome you to The Ravishing Rewording of Books!

I hope you have a fabulous time, and so hope to work with some of you on my stories! :)