Stories to Choose From (Part 2)

We continue...

- "My Life As An Idol" (Story Description)
Ichika has lived her life so far not being accepted, and it got to a point that she gave up trying to be accpeted. She works at a cafe and is a high school graduate, no one would see talent in that, well that is unless you hear her sing. One day while watching over her little sister and her friends at a karaoke place, she is forced by her little sister to sing a song, which surprising leads her to some unexpected events. Will her past prevent her from becoming the person she knows deep down she can be, or will she finally break free of the burden she held so close to her heart?

Warnings: Book contains songs that I DO NOT OWN.

Part of Series?: There is a sequel.

- The Bright Stars" (Story Description)
4 groups, all for a different season, only 25 people can join, do you have what it takes? Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. The Starlight Company has really outdone themselves this time. Now runned by Ichika and Himari the Starlight Company is now not only an idol company, but an actor company as well. People come from all around to become their respected role. But there's another thing, for people who want to be both actors and idols there's a branch that they run called the Bright Stars. There, coaches from the Company lead their groups with style. Also, the 25 students will be separated into 4 groups, all interchangeable for each season. It's every August through September leaders of the 4 groups will combine, practice and perform at the Light Festival in September.

A perfect company with students that are perfect on the outside. What could ever go wrong?

Warnings: Book contains songs I DO NOT OWN.

Part of Series?: This is the Sequel to "My Life As An Idol"

- "The Girl With Red Hair" (Story Description)
Ellane's life was completely ruined when her parents died in a house fire when she was only 9. Now only ten years later she is a noblewoman with a demon as a butler, a huge mansion that her parents left her, and 3 totally clumsy, unreliable, but kind servants she lives her life in the shadows. But as time goes on she soon meets more beings of the unknown, grim reapers, guardian angels, monsters, she begins to wonder how exactly did she get here. While reading in her library at the mansion she finds out that a lady named, Marlene, who lived 500 years ago was the daughter of the first owners of the huge mansion and the clothing/designing business that she now runs. According to the book, Marlene was rumored to have known the unknown creatures that Ellane had now sometimes called friends. And coincidently, suffered the same incident Ellane did that made her arents die also. Ever since then, she has been having dreams of Marlene’s memories, but in Marlene’s body, even Marlene talking to her in her dreams. What’s the connection? Did Marlene know the friends she has now? Or is Marlene someone she knows…

Warnings: Scenes of blood and gore.

Part of Series?: No.

- "Red Roses" (Story Description)
This one was an idea that I am going to make a story in the future, but due to having a lot more stories to deal with, I was never able to make a summary. I'm sorry! There will soon though!

- "The Truth Behind The Glass" (Story Description)
Haru's Story: Main Story
Haru is a Junior University Student studying in the Arts and Humanities department. On the outside, he seems to be a simple person just trying to work his way out of college. But that's not the case, when he takes off his glasses his entire face turns more feminine. He has had to deal with this ever since he was a kid. His family nor him knows the cause, but they know that if he doesn't have his glasses off for at least a day a week then his mental life will be attacked and put in danger. Now having to pretend to be a girl, Yuriko is born. Yuriko is the feminie self of Haru, she is literally everything he isn't. She is very popular, great at everything, not clumsy, and basically a role model. He hated pretending that he is this girl, but pretending to be her is what led him to meet Yuichi Sakaguchi, the one man who may change his life forever. The question is, What's the truth behind the glass?

Hibiki's Story: Side Story
Being the best friend of the most oblivious, chaotic, unorganized, and nervous person is a challenge. Just knowing the truth of Haru's eyes and how it ties to Yuichi bothers him to the death. So one day while searching for Haru he bimps into Yuichi's best friend Katashi Umeda. Who is also the vice president of the 'Imagine's club'. Let's just say his life took a great turn, but for the better? Or worse?

Warnings: Book contains scenes of sexual intercourse, and is yoai.

Part of Series?: No.

3. "A Fangirl's Life" The Series
Books worked on: 1
Books in Total: 3

- "A Fangirl's Life: The Chaotic Year of 10th Grade"
Cocoa's life so far has been a roller coaster of emotions. Sometimes happy, others sad, many frustrated, and even neglected. It even gets worse when she can't go back to school because of a deadly virus that has already made it's mark by infecting and killing over a million people already in her nation. Cocoa is also an aspiring writer that was gifted with a beautiful  voice that she fully intends on not using to become the singer her mom wants her to be. In her magical, carefree world of the many fanfictions she has written and the many books she's read, she free from the burden of her  reality. The reality where she barely ever gets along with her family, where at school she can't truly be herself without being bullied. And the reality where she may never be god enough for anyone. Follow Cocoa as she moves along her final three years of high school where she might find her purpose.

Warnings: Book contains scenes of suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: No.

- "I'm Magically In Love With You!" (Story Description)
Hi, i’m Ellis Garder. Your average, nerdy, dorky, smart, high school kid, who barely has friends, and a large family with me being the middle child. Not to mention being an outcast for 3 years straight because I peed my pants during middle school in the middle of a test, we don’t talk about that. Me (Ellis), being the emo kid I am, is completely convinced that I shall have no love life whatsoever. Besides, I don’t want to do something stupid once again in a relationship to ruin my already “hanging on a thin line” repuatation that is well-known in my school, that is until I meet Blake Pierce, William Hart, and Leo Vargas. The popular guy, the best friend, and the mysterious new classmate. You know what comes with that, drama, a little bit of “tea”, as my sisters like to call it, and more problems to add to the 8 million more I have already. But that just isn’t enough for society, fate, whatever you wanna call it! 3 days later i go home to find out that i’m a descendant of a powerful sorcerer from, like, a million years ago! And apparently, I got his magic, which only puts me into more chaos than I can take! I will say this now, get ready for the rollercoaster of a ride folks, this story is gonna be long.

Warnings: Book contains scenes of Sexual intercourse, and is a yoai.

Part of Series?: No.

Ok! That's all eight!

A lot. I know.

Well, now. You have an idea as yo what books you can edit and whether or not they sound interesting to you.

We move on!