Stories to Choose From (Part 1)

So in this, the stories with their descriptions, warnings, and if their in a series will be posted!

Note: Not all of these stories have chapters written for them, the ones that do, will he posted in the dorms for you to tryout for.

1. "Dawn" The Series -
Books worked on: 1
Books in total: 5 so far (for reasons)

- "Dawn I: The Beginning" (Story Description):
Elise is the daughter of two great knights of the Special Forces. She, now 19, has also joined the Special Forces and is in the top squad. She appears to be happy, but really deep down is depressed because of a great burden she doesn't really know the full reason for at this time. Her parents died when she was only 8 years old. She was also unknowingly cursed by the demon who killed her father, luckily she was able to get away. Now, only 11 years later, she has to face the fact that because of that curse, she will die within 1 year. Can she escape the fate that awaits her? Will she let go of the burden she only knew about since she joined the SFK and was never able to let go of? Or is there more to the story?

Warnings: Contains scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

- "Dawn I.V: The Land Between" (Story Description):
Elise, now trapped in a world between light and dark, has to find her way back to her human counterpart. Taking her angelic form of Princess Elise, she meets Kaira and Lee. Somehow when their parents disappeared one day and never returned they woke up the next day here and have been trying their best to escape back to their home. On earth, the capital, once again, is in total chaos. Veronica and the other Special Force Knights are trying their absolute best to contain the situation but are sadly failing. Elise, Kaira, and Lee are probably the only hope of actually saving the city. But behind all that, the secrets that lie dormant in the Land between leads to an even bigger situation. One that convinces Elise that there is more to the story of why the devils are attacking earth.

Warnings: Contains scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

- "Dawn II: Starlight" (Story Description):
After the battle in the capital, peace seemed to finally rise in the Kingdom. It's been 4 years since Elise was recruited in the SFK and over time, new SFK have been recruited to join the ranks. One of them being Estella. Estella's magic powers are weaker than others, which leads to her dealing with the constant insults and gossip about her powers being the way that they are. Plus, Estella has a forgotten past of terrifying destruction. It isn't until one day while on a mission, that a mysterious figure in a black cloak tells her that she isn't who she thinks she is. The figure also urges her to find the 7 foretellers and their 2 leaders. Estella, having no clue who or what those foretellers are supposed to be, goes out to search for them. Along the way she slowly starts to find out the horrid truth of why devils are invading earth (one that Elise has still been unable to find out to this day), and even a fate that she may never escape.

Warnings: Contains scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

- "Dawn II.V: Truth, Lies, and a Destined Fate" (Story Description)
Estella and Reon are destined enemies, or so they thought. After fighting each other during their battle to possibly end the war, Estella disappears back to The Land Between, but she isn't on land but floating in the sea! Meanwhile, the rest of her friends are searching all over to find her, after all she saved the entire kingdom and turned out to be an angel who can wield the Ultimate Sword. Their only clue being a diamond necklace shaped into wings on the shore of the same beach that Estella and Reon first met as kids. Estella manages to get out of the water but meets a mysterious woman drawing under a tree in the middle of the world. The woman tells her that she's capable of escaping her "fate" and fulfilling her "destiny". As Estella and her friends slowly discover the true story to the war between Light and Darkness, it connects some dots while others are left still unanswered. That is until Reon meets a man named Demarcus who surprisingly has the other half of the necklace they found on the beach.

Warnings: Contains scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

- "Dawn III: Celestia" (Story Description)
We start 10 years before the war between light and dark. The world is at perfect peace, Angel's, Devil's, Spirits, Hestia's, and Magical Guardians all live in harmony in the past Kingdom of Celestia. At the time, there were 7 apprentices, 7 guardians, the master of the guardians, and the Queen. They all ruled the land of Celestia, managing to maintain peace. That is before one fateful day, when the peace between the 7 foretellers was corrupted, all because of an argument between the Angel Guardian and the Devil Guardian. What started out as an argument, quickly progressed into a fight, and soon a riot that would lead to an inevitable war. At the same time, the wielder of the Sword of Creation, soon disappears, further raging the Celestial people. War started soon after, leaving barely any Celestians standing, and the kingdom fell, some of the survivors looked everywhere for the Wielder of the Ultimate Sword, but only found a sword with a curse, that would could change the future not for the better, but worse.

Warnings: Contains scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts, not confirmed summary.

Part of Series?: Yes.

2. "Eternal" The Series -
Books worked on: 1
Books in total: 3

- "Eternal I: Immortality & Humanity" (Story Description)
Serenity is an immortal princess that lives on Earth. Her kind are born with wings that can be any color, but black. If an Immortal is born with black wings then they are cursed to NEVER fly at all. Serenity was the only one in her kingdom to be born with black wings, with this in mind, she was called a disgrace to the royal family. One day she meets Elias, the prince of the humans. In their world magic is everything, everyone has a different type of magic. As the two become closer they end up falling in love, but their love is forbidden, in which causes many problems. With all of this happening, there is a war going on between the Humans and the Immortals, but the question is, who started it? More importantly, is there a way to change Serenity's fate?

Warnings: Scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

- "Eternal II: Reunion Under The Stars" (Story Description)
Now both being reincarnated as Serena and Elios, the two are currently seniors in high school in the modern era. Though their other friends being immortal have waited patiently for them to return, but still haven't been able to find them. As they meet once again, the world threatens to separate them once more, but the two's love for each other may not allow it. Soon they start to regain their memories of their past life but just as they do, a new enemy strikes once again forcing the two to fight each other. Separated again Elias, Serenity, and the rest of their friends must get through 3 enemies that are somehow linked to the huge battle 500 years ago that separated the humans and immortals to this day.

Warnings: Scenes of blood and gore and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

- "Eternal III: Harmony" (Story Description)
We start about 500 years ago before the war between humans and immortals came to be. At the time, both kinds lived in harmony. They may have had two different royal families, one for the humans and the immortals, but they got along well. During this time there lived an immortal princess named Serenity, and a human Prince named Elias. The two having never met until one day while practicing how to fly, Serenity falls at full speed directly into Elias. That's exactly how the legend began.

Warnings: Scenes of blood and suicidal thoughts.

Part of Series?: Yes.

To be continued...