teenagers

7am, decidedly the worse time of the day. especially on mondays.
slowly, i crawl out of bed and shrug on a t shirt over my hello kitty panties. i can't believe it's my last first day of school, it seems like yesterday when i was bursting with excitement to show my friends my new backpack or crayons, but that was back when i had friends, and shit to be happy about. see, your life gets awfully boring when you die half way through junior year.
i make my way to the kitchen and stare at the fridge, deciding what to eat. most kids would have fruit loops or toast for breakfast. my options for this morning are b positive and o negative. i down a glass of o neg, and flip on the radio. a news station is playing,
-BREAKING NEWS, pedophile K.Harding found dead in local park. Body shows no signs of struggle or foul play, besides two bite marks in his neck, and his body being drained from blood. This is the fourth killing this month of the sort, all victims being pedophiles and rapists. Looks like we have a vampire on our hands folks.
fuck, they haven't found the others yet.
——————————————————————————

hey yall! this is just a short opening to the story, so don't expect every chapter to be this short.
i started writing this story months ago but imma start working on it cause what else is there to do, basically it's a vampire fic if u couldn't tell. imma try to update it regularly because i like the idea vv much but if im being honest imma prolly forget about it.