Chatper eighteen

SEBASTIAN POV.........

me and Taylor  have been at the vacation home  three days, we have done a lot since we been here. Right now we are in the kitchen dancing just having fun, I spin her around and she giggles. I pull her close to me and my hands squeeze her ass as we dance she squeals and I growl. I nip her lip and she moans and I groan in her ear.  I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance.  I lift her up on my waist and I put her on the kitchen island.  I am standing in between her legs and I squeeze hee thighs as I keep kissing her like my life depend on it she is everything to me.

I slide my hand up and under her dress, I realize  she has no panties on today I run my finger tips up and down her wet folds she moans as my thumb rubs her pink jewel.  She grabs onto my shoulders, and she unzip my shorts and I growl as she pulls them down. I push a finger into her and I thrust in and out of her she moans as I suck hard on her neck she moans. I add a second finger into her I thurst in and out of her hard and fast. She moans louldy I pull out of her and I slowly push into her she put her. She put head onto my shoulder I wait for a minute before I push into her so more she moans as I push rest of the way in. I wait again she moves her hips, I slowly thrust in and out of her she moans as she wraps her legs around me and she pulls me in deeper and closer to her.

She bite my neck and sucks hard as I thrust harder and faster into her.

She says..

Yes Sebastain...

He says

Your so tight baby !

I keep thrust in and out of her she rocks her hips to match mine and I push in deep into her and we both come at the same time. I shoot my hot seed deep into her and she comes all over me. We hold on to each other as we come down from our high..