Chapter Twenty Two

Sebastain pov..

A few days ago Taylor told me that we are pregnant, I am so excited I can't  wait to hold them and protect them. Now Taylor will have major protection, I will do whatever it takes to keep my family safe. The wedding is in three days, I can't  wait to make her my wife. My so called mother Delta is pissed cause she got not one restraining order  but two. If she breaks them, she will be going to jail and if I have too I will shoot her  cause no one is going to hurt what matters most to me.

My father tried to have me call off the orders but I told him to shove it up his ass. His jaw dropped open when I said that and I really don't  give a damn. He is not going to get he own way either. I told him he will be sorry, if he trys to hurt my girl. I told him the out come would not be pretty are his ass. No one is going to tell me how to live my life and who I fall in love with. Taylor is my world, and so are our baby or babies but I really want it to be babies.

Taylor is still sleeping so I am looking up and reading up on pregnancies cause I want to be a hands on dad. I am on the bed with her, she has her head on my stomach last night she could not get comfortable so that is how she fell asleep. I run my hand threw her hair and she move closer to me and  I go back to what I am doing. I love her so damn much.

A few hours later........

I feel my girl rubbing my chest I smile and look down. She lifts her head and I lean down I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance. 
She slides up and I pull her on my lap, she bites my lip and I suck on her tounge and she moans. She sucks on my tounge I groan and growl in her mouth. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

I say.....

I love you baby..

She says with a squeak..

I love you too babe..

I say..

How are you feeling baby girl?

She says

Not to bad right now but who know when I get up..

He says...

Well I want to be a hands on dad and take care of you anyway I can.

She smiles  really big and she gives me a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same.

I squeeze her ass and she squeaks.

I growl

I say ...

So se×y baby girl..

She turns beet red and I growl again, I nip her lips.

We both get up and head downstairs