...

"Sooya run!!" the little girls are running, the sirens of the police cars are wailing, they are being chased.

"Come on sooya faster!" Jennie shouted because Jisoo is now leaving behind.

Jisoo tripped, she's now crying and her knees are bleeding, Lisa ran back to Jisoo to help her.

"No one left behind, were all buddies right?" Sooya smiled and they ran altogether.

The police are still searching for them, cuz they made a huge mistake, or should i say...

A Crime

The little girls stopped at the convenient store, it is far enough from the police who are searching them.

"Sooya are you okay?" asked little Rosé with a worried voice.

"Yes im okay" Jisoo flinched "but it hurts" she pointed to her knees that is still bleeding.

Their eyes are swollen, they are barefoot and have a dry bloods in their hands. Tired from running, hungry for not eating in a week. Their faces are dirty so their clothes are. They were completely look like a homeless beggar.

"Buddies forever"

They all fell asleep

Morning came, I feel like someone is shaking me.

"Hmmm" I moaned I opened my eyes

I saw a man wearing black shirt with a print 'YG' and a black cap.

I noticed that we're in a unfamillar place, we're not in the convenient store anymore

I immediately waked jisoo, lisa and rosé up.

"Hey girls wake up"

"Hmmm yahhh jennie not yet" rosé said not even opening her eyes.

Jisoo and Lisa are now awake and they trying to wake up Rosé.

Finally she's now awake.

Hmp such a heavy sleeper

The man spoke "girls follow me"

I wanna say no but we have no choice duhh, so we followed him.

We entered a huge room with a sign 'YG'. When we are walking in the hallway there are many people that is staring at us, they're in a big room with a big mirror something like looking at themselves with practicing, they called the room "practice room"

In the office I saw a fat man in a swivel chair wearing a black shirt with the same print of the man earlier and he's wearing a beret. He looks intimidating but for me at the same time he looks funny. Imagine a serious looking pig wearing a shirt and a beret, it's hilarious.

The fat man is looking at us like observing something, He even told us to turn around.

At last the fat man spoke "I am YG you can call me pd-nim and you are my trainees starting now" after he said that he stand and spoke to the man that escort us earlier and he left.

We are sitting here at the sofa in 'pd-nim's' office.

Jisoo suddenly spoke " What are we doing here?"

"I dont know either" Lisa replied while shrugging her shoulders

"Duhh girls, can't you hear that fat ma—" Rosé cutted me off "Pd-nim"

"Tss. Okay can't you hear what 'pd-nim' said earlier? we are now his trainees"

"What are we going to do now? I'm hungry" Rosé said