Chapter 2

A/N: Plz plz plz comment, otherwise I have no idea if you like it:D Also I will try to update every two days to a week!

Thanks! -Emmy

Keefe's POV:

"Keefe, Truth or dare?" Biana asked me. Nooooooooo! Not meeee! "Dare," I said, "Only a wimp chooses truth." Giggling, Biana told me, "I dare you... to dye your hair to pink and use an elixir to make it into long ringlets. Oh! Also it has to stay that way for the rest of the night."  "Not the hair Biana! Anything but the hair!" I shouted, while Tam laughed, "Good one Biana, Really good," he said falling off his chair. "Uuughh fine. I'll do it," I told Biana, grabbing two elixirs from Dex and chugging them both. Five seconds later my hair changed to long, pink and curly. 

"My turn!" I said, "Linh, Truth or dare,"  "Umm, truth," she said nervously. "Who is your crush?" I asked, hoping it would be me. Linh mumbled something indistinguishable under her breath and smirked. "What did you say?" Biana asked.  "You never said I had to repeat it," Linh replied happily. Everyone glared at Linh. "Next time," Tam said, "It has to be audible and if someone doesn't hear than you have to repeat it."  "Fine," Linh grumbled, "But for that... Tam, truth or dare?" Tam scowled, "Dare."  "Hmmmmm..." Linh said, "I dare you to let Keefe give you a makeover!"  "Yes!" I shouted.  "Noooooo!" Tam screamed. Woohoo! I thought, finally I can get back at him! 

10 minutes later, Keefe and Tam came back and Keefe had forced Tam to wear this dress from Biana's closet: 

And along with these heels:

Nobody POV:

When they went back outside, Tam tried to kick Keefe, falling down in the process and making Keefe laugh. He tried to get up but failed flailing as he fell again. Eventually, he kicked off the heels and sat back down in the circle. Once everyone stopped laughing he said, "Biana, truth or dare?" 

Biana POV:

 After we stopped laughing, Tam asked me, "Biana, truth or dare?"   "Truth," I answered. "Who do you like?" Tam asked me. Uh oh. No way I'm telling him that I like him. No. Way. I quickly took my cape off to avoid the question. "Ugh," Tam said, "Really?"  "Yep!" I said, wondering if he could possibly like me. Then I said, "Sophie! Truth or dare."  "Ummm... dare," Sophie said. Yes! Makeover time! "I dare you to let me give you a makeover!" I practically shouted. "Noooooooooooo!" Sophie screamed as I dragged her away. "Help!" she said as everyone waved goodbye to her. This was gonna be fun.