.:Illusion:.

Dean's eyes darted around the room from person to person. Their expressions were a mix of shock and fear. Especially Castiel. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" He asked, genuinely confused. No answer. "Cassie?" He begged his boyfriend. The angel looked like he was about to cry; his baby blue gems glossed over. He couldn't mutter a word. He shook and walked away, crying. "Cas?!" He was confused and concerned. "What the hell is going on?!" He demanded, getting pissed off.

     Sam scoffed and shook his head, walking off to comfort the crying angel. Bobby shook his head and crossed his arms. "How could you do this to Castiel? After everything he's done for you?" He said sternly, disappointment prominent in his voice as he walked away from the hunter. "What the hell did I do?" Dean was more than confused. He'd never do anything to hurt his angel. He ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror but saw nothing out of the ordinary. At this point he was at a complete loss. 

     He walked back out and went to find Bobby. "What are you talking about? I'd never do anything to hurt Cas!" He said, not understanding why Bobby would say something like that. The older hunter rolled his eyes. "Tell that to the woman you screwed last night." Bobby snapped at Dean. "I thought when you got with Cas, you'd stop sleeping around with random people but of course you proved me wrong." He snarled.  

     "WHAT?!" He yelled. "I would NEVER cheat on Cas! I don't want anyone but him! Why do you think I screwed anyone but him?!" Dean was more than alarmed. He didn't drink anything but water and soda last night. He went off on a solo case, something he does to de-stress. He came home late because he went to get some pie, then crashed on the bunker's couch when he got home, not wanting to wake Cas or anyone else up.

     "Ok then. Explain the lipstick kisses on your face, the hickies on your neck, why your hair and shirt is a total mess and why your belt is missing." Bobby said, shaking his head and fed up with Dean.

     The hunter looked down at himself and was extremely confused. He pulled at his shirt which wasn't more than a night's sleep will mess up, his belt was on because he had been too tired the night before to take it off, and when he had looked in the mirror his hair was bedhead bad, and there was no lipstick on his face at all. "Bobby what the hell are you talking about?" He asked, way beyond confused.

     But Bobby's eyes widened. "Boy, pull at your shirt again." He ordered the eldest Winchester.

     Dean grew more confused but obeyed his father figure's orders so he pulled his shirt once more. Bobby stared in shock. "Dean, when you pull at your shirt, some kind of illusion is broken. I can see your real shirt, not messed up and opened, under a layer of what looks like a open, messy shirt." He thought a moment and then put his hand on one of the marks. Instead of it being covered by his hand, it phased over.

     Bobby grabbed Dean by the arm and bolted to Cas and Sam. The crying angel was a shaking mess in the gentle giant's arms. Sam rubbed his back and rocked him gently, doing his best to calm his friend. "Cas, stop your crying, Dean's innocent." Bobby's voice was a little frantic.

     The mentioned angel looked up at him. "H-How the hell is that innocent?!" He said defensively. The comment broke Dean's heart like glass. "Ok, ow. Second, because, what you're seeing is an illusion." He went through the same thing he had with Bobby, pulling at his shirt and Bobby trying and failing to cover the marks on his neck.

     The two males stared in awe. Cas instantly felt bad for assuming Dean would ever do such a horrid thing to him. He shook more and cried again. "D-Dean..." He whimpered out. The Winchester walked over and rubbed his boyfriend's back. "Shh, Cas it's ok." He said, knowing what the angel was going to say.

     "So...How do we...You know, break this illusion? This is not a very...Good look for Dean." Sammy chimed in. Bobby thought of anything that could do something like this, but for once he drew a blank. Cas's breath hitched. "I know..." He said, panning around the room. All eyes are on him to spill it. "It's Gabriel, again." He said with a sigh.

     The other three threw in a collective groan. Cas nodded. "My eldest brother is the only thing powerful enough to do this." He explained, wrapping his arms around Dean, clinging tight to his broad figure. Cas sighed again. "I'll be back." He said after he kissed Dean's cheek and then disappeared out of thin air.

     He made his way to heaven and to Gabriel's office. "You assbutt!" He said, slamming his hands on the desk in front of Gabriel. The archangel raised an eyebrow. "Warm welcome." He replied sarcastically. "Change Dean back NOW!" He demanded. Gabriel shrugged. "I would, but, I don't want to." He remarked.

     "Why?! You had your fun tormenting me!" This made Gabriel stammer out a laugh. "Oh, this wasn't to tournament you. It was supposed to be a way to make you break up with Dean and come back home. I miss my baby brother." He said, sounding a lot more like himself.

     Cas looked at him confused. "For one, making me leave Dean won't get me to come back home, two, why do you want me to come back home? You have Michael, Raphael, and the others. Please, if you love me, leave Dean and I's relationship alone." He asked softly, a twinge of guilt hitting his heart.

     The outcast angel did feel bad for never visiting, but he didn't like heaven. It's just...a bad memory lane. "Ok, on one condition." Gabe said slyly. Cas raised an eyebrow. He was prepared to do anything. "Yes?" He quizzed his older brother, wondering what the catch is.

     "You visit more often!" He said cheerfully. Cas can easily live with this, even with the bad memories, so he agreed. Gabriel snapped his fingers together and Cas was suddenly back to where he was before he had left.

     "You're back!" Cas giggled and tackled Dean, hugging him tight and smothering his face in kisses.

     The sudden affection made Bobby and Sam leave, and Dean jump. But soon he showered his angel back, holding him tight. "I'm sor-" Cas was stopped by a sudden, deep kiss. Before the gruff angel could react, Dean pulled back. "Don't you dare apologize. You're ok." He assured Cassie with his all too famous smile.

     "I love you, Dean."

     "I love you too, Castiel."

SPN Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara