.:Screw it:.

Castiel Novak, Gabriel Novak, Dean Winchester, and Sam Winchester were all in a motel room, everyone just talking between each other.

     Dean was sprawled out on the love seat, Cas laid lazily on the couch as Sam and Gabriel were laying on one of the beds, Gabriel on top of Sammy.

     "Dean?" Cas quizzed in his typical monotone voice. The Winchester looked over and raised an eyebrow. The angel shook his head and blushed lightly. Dean shrugged and leaned back again, enjoying the silence.

     Nobody was talking at this point. Gabriel had fallen asleep on Sam's chest, Sam soon to follow his lead, holding the angel in his arms. Dean and Cas were having one of their famous stare-offs. There wasn't any reason for it besides they both loved looking at each other.

     The two clearly liked each other, but neither could see the other liked them. Dean finally broke their silent stare by standing up and walking over to the couch. He was going to lay on Cas like Gabriel laid on Sam but he had lost the courage and just hugged Cas tight.

     "I'm heading to bed. If you don't wanna sleep on the couch, you can lay on the bed with me." He said, a little shyly which surprised himself. Cas nodded and a light rosy blush tinted his cheeks.

     Dean laid down on half of the old, hard slab of a motel bed so Cas had room for his offer.

     The angel looked between the rough leather couch and the slightly softer looking bed. He didn't wanna make Dean uncomfortable, but then again, he did make the offer. Castiel took a deep breath in and out then stood up. He shyly made his way to the empty bedside, and laid down. His back was facing Dean's in hopes to make things feel less awkward.

     Dean felt the weight shift behind him and his face turned a dark crimson. He took a few breaths to calm himself down. The hunter shifted a little to give Cas more room. Neither male said a word to the other before they both fell asleep.

     Sam sat up the next morning and looked to his left to see Gabriel passed out, his arms protectively around his lanky frame. The taller hunter smiled and kissed his sleeping boyfriend's cheek gently. He glanced over to the couch and didn't see the other angel, as he had expected.

     Instead, he looked to his right to see his brother and his boyfriend's brother asleep in each other's arms in the bed next to his.

     Sam let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. "Not together my ass." He muttered to himself. He carefully moved Gabriel's arms and got up. He went into the bathroom to get a needed shower.

     Castiel was the next to wake up. He woke up quickly, too. To his surprise he woke up to see Dean and him were interlocked in each other's arms. His voice made a high-pitched squeak noise and he tried to pull away shyly, but Dean only held onto him tighter in his sleep. This made Cas's face go a deep rose red. "D-Dean-" Cas stammered out, embarrassed and flustered. He looked around and saw Sam was missing. "Damn it."

     Cas sighed and looked at Dean again. "Why do you keep denying your sexuality? I know the way you look at me. The way you talk to me...About me..." He thought.

     He shook the thoughts out of his mind. He managed to stand up and stretch. He watched Dean and sighed softly as he had whined and reached out for the warmth and comfort of the angel in his sleep.

     Castiel blushed a bit and smiled at Dean. He was so cute. Cas sat back down and smiled shyly at the sleeping man next to him.

     Dean wrapped his arms around Cas's waist. He wasn't asleep anymore, just wanted to hold Cas. So he cuddled to the angel's side. He buried his face in Cas's tan trench coat. It was warm and smelled like Cas (go figure), a very comforting and relaxing smell to Dean. He jerked softly when Cas put his hand in Dean's short, dirty blonde strands.

     Cas pulled his hand back as soon as he felt Dean flinch. "S-Sorry, Dean." He apologized, his face going that familiar rosy red. He hadn't realized Dean was awake.

     The hunter shook his head and grabbed Castiel's wrist gently, and shyly placed it back into his hair. Cas's face only grew redder. But he didn't pull away this time. He just started to stroke the short strands, wanting his crush to enjoy the feeling and get some well deserved relaxation.

     Sam walked out and saw Cas and Dean. He smiled and chuckled. "Why don't you two just kiss already?" He asked, half sarcastically. Dean looked up at Sam, flipped him off, and then looked at Cas. He smiled bright, sat up slightly, and kissed Cas deeply.

     The angel jumped and pulled back, he definitely hadn't expected the kiss in the slightest.

     Dean looked at him worried. "F-Fuck. Cas, I'm so sorry!" He said frantically sitting up fully, his eyes wide in fear and regret. Gabriel sat up from Dean's yell and he growled, becoming very protective over his little brother. "What did you-" He was cut off by Sam kissing him. "That's what he did." Sam explained a second later. "Stop being so defensive. You know Dean would never hurt Cas." He told his boyfriend. Gabe just nodded shyly in response.

     Cas covered his face and looked at Dean. "It-It's ok." He leaned on Dean a little and looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around him and hid his face in Dean's shoulder.

     Nobody talked. Cas and Dean just cuddled, Sammy and Gabe made out. That's pretty much what the rest of their day held.