Second Part

📌 Start of Something New

Our rivalry with Liu Haikuan continued, He always handed Haikuan expensive things Sugar Daddy is really his genre  just to get Daddy he will do everything

Every time the two of us meet, he only receives a big snob from me, he also doesn't let me go without him looking at me badly.

Until the day came when I saw him not in the mood as if he was just cried.

I approached him this time. I know he is a rival to me but I feel I should not hate or dislike him this time. He needs to talk.

I handed him the handkerchief I was holding. At first he just looked at me until he looked at the handkerchief I was handing him.

"Are you okay???"

"No I'm not ..."

I sat next to him in the vacant space in front of him.

"I thought you were brave ??? You had the courage to fight with me and now I can see you crying ????"

"Leave my side .. Maybe you want to drag me away from here .."

"Don't be rude, you're already sympathetic ehh .. Tell me .. What's your problem, maybe it's not because of Haikuan?"

"My Dad passed away ... I just found out actually my mom call me that he is gone .." - again I saw him crying all over.

"Let him be happy wherever he is .."

"He has been hiding his pain from us for a long time .. I wish I had seen him alive"

I caressed his back so he could stop crying. I know he is having a hard time.

"You can do that .. Be happy they just came before us but the time will come when we will also die. Live your life to the fullest. Be happy .. You only live once ..."

"Thank you Zhannie"

He leaned on my shoulder and consumed all the bait he was feeling. I closed my eyes while on the soundtrip. I felt him turn around so I removed the earphone from my ear.

"Thank You for sympathizing with me ... But after this do not make sure I will not snatch Haikuan from you .."

"If you really can take him away I will push you"

"Will you start me again Yibo ???"

"You are the one who started, be the best beautiful girl win .."

"Huh .. Are you a girl ??? You're gay ehh"

"You're really rude ... Hmmmpp .. Bye ... I'll just come back to you when I wash .."

He snatched me up and ran away from our place.

"Wang Yibo, Why are you so hard ????"

I got up to enter my afternoon subject when I saw a piece of paper that fell to the floor.