The Last Part

📌 How To Unlove Xiao Zhan

When I woke up in the morning, I was turned away when we were apart, it was already noon and I was late and A'Cheng was not with me when I entered.

"No, Why A Cheng Didn't wake me up!!!"

Without hesitation I poured water and just took a bath. At the same time, I was dressed in my uniform.

"Zhan, what are you going to do when you are young and wake up late ???"

"Mama later sermon .. I can be late ehh"

I almost stumbled and ran to get to the next station. I gasped as I waited for the ride.

"Haayysttt Why is this ???"

"I thought you were rich why are you a commuter now ??" - when a bad wind spoke behind my threat I looked at who.

"I'm late OK ?? I didn't get in the car with my daddy ... Eh you I thought you could give everything to Haikuan why did you co-commute ??"

"You know sometimes people like me should know how to explore new ..."

"Tell me no one cares about you"

"Yeah you're right .."

I saw that he lost his gaze on me and was replaced by sadness.

"If you do not board, do not block in the middle" - The other passenger shout  us when we were on the train.

"Stop Shouting You ugly Bitch , Hope you late..." - Yibo whispered and I couldn't help but laugh.

He pulled my hand so we could enter together. The train is a bit full because a lot of the people rode at the same time. So the two of us were forced to just stand up and hold on to the handrails.

The next passengers arrived at the next station so people almost exchanged faces in the overcrowded interior. I really thought I would be trapped when I felt Yibo block those who were crowding me.

"Hold on to me ... It's a bit tight .. But I will block them so you don't get stuck .." - He said softly to me while I was leaning forward he was facing me while blocking the people.

"Yibo. Are you okay ???"

He just smiled at me until the train braked and I felt his face close to mine.

"Looks like you haven't experienced kissing yet ..."

"You know ---" - I felt him kiss me quickly so I was dumbfounded.

"Yibo ..., .."

"To make them think that's why I'm protecting you because you're my Girlfriend ..."

"Approaching Gusu station ..."

"Come on .. Maybe we'll stay Late forever."

I followed him as he held my hand. I was stunned by Yibo's actions. Im his Mortal enemy, Rival to Haikuan and another we never became friends in person but in FB only.