ONE

***************************

WHITE LOTUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
MORNING, BEFORE THE BELL

WINDY AIR, BLINDING SHINY SUN.

A perfect day to do some exercise. It was not a common morning for the WLIS students. It is a special day for them! A very special and rare day!

The Three Faces of the school gathered together and are dripping wet!

It is not everyday that these students are this early to come to school. Even the guard at the gate was surprised. But then, not.

It was common knowledge that if those Three Faces are present. Or even one of them. These crazy students will run faster than cheetas.

One post of information and boom! The monsters are coming like flood.

"How are they coming here this early in the morning? I purposely came here before dawn to prevent this, but hell. How are they this fast!?" Krian, the guys with slightly long red haired guy, said irritated.

"Well, thanks to our social media manager." Harold, the one with a rectangular black rimmed glasses, together with his light brown hair that complements his features.

"Gonna call her!" He stood up and took his phone out and dialed the person after stepping a little further.

Harold just smirked at him. He perfectly knows what will happen next. He just leaned his tired and sweating body while looking infront of him. His friend untiredly shooting the tons of ball beside him ignoring the fact that he was a feast to those students around.

"Tsh!" Krian grumpily sat down next to Harold  and gulped the contents of the water bottle in one swoop!

"Hmm.. lost?" He asked innocently, as if he knows nothing.

He wants to tease his friend. His only hobby aside from those weired chemical concoction of him. A chemistry freak.

"How can that girl be that feisty!? She is practically a monster!"

Everybody knows the manager. And everybody knows what she says is the laws that should be kept. Even them is no exception.

"Yeah, indeed."

They are now watching Leonard shooting the balls nonstop. He looked obsessed with it and he can't  be stopped until he was done with his 1000 shoots everyday.

"There is also a monster here." Krian said shaking his head. They can't catch up to their friend's stamina. "How can he shoot those balls in just two or three hours?"

Even though they are looking and watching him everyday, they can't seem to believe it.

"They are born monsters. What can we do?" They both laughed at the thought.

"I just hope no monsters will come again. Or else, I'll swear! I'll die!" Krian said hysterically.

While the whole gym was filled with giggles and screams of admiration, lust, attraction, jealousy and admiration, little did they know, another monster is coming.

NINE AM.
CURRENTLY SECOND SUBJECT IN WLIS

"How can you be this late, Ms.

***************************

Please Vote, Follow and Comment!

God bless!