12:08 Izuku midorya

September 5    12:08
Izuku midorya
"Hello is this Izuku      midorya"
"yes" I had said my voice shaking like crazy.

"I regret to inform you that in the next 24 hours you will be dying a untimely death."

The lady on the phone had just been doing her job but I couldn't help but believe that it was her fault and she was the reason I was gonna die.            I fell on the floor with my phone still to my ear hoping that she was gonna say that this was all a joke but then she said.

"Here at death-cast we are sorry to lose you and live
your last day too the fullest."

But before she could hang up I started mumbling while I was crying to the phone

"no-no this no how I-canT th-is is is some j-jOke right I haven't e-even g-one to-to coll-ege I-I haven't even had my-my first kiss and-and-and."
At this point the lady on the phone had no clue what I was saying and honestly nether did I. Like how do you respond to the fact you life will be ending any minute between now and 24 hours like it's the scariest thing ever.

I Izuku midorya am a 17 year old male teenager that just graduated high school and in the fall my first semester at New York university would start and my major is cinematography and film/video production and really the only reason I'm doing that major is because my stepdad Toshinori Yagi works in the film industry mostly as a director for films but he just wants me to work in that kind of industry.
Most people know my stepdad as All Might because that was the first movie my stepdad ever directed and it made movie history and I just want to make him and my mom proud but really, I like books I wanted to write one someday.
It was a nice dream to have kept me excited for a future I don't have to worry about, anymore cause I'll be dying in less then 24 hours