1:00amkatsuki bakugou

1:00am September 5th
Katsuki Bakugou
Just a minute ago I was watching pitch perfect in the living room with the homies,
And now im trying to answer this phone call.
"Hello..."

"Yes is this izuku midoriya"

My heart had stopped they made a mistake they weren't calling about me I'm not dying today.

"No this is not Izuku midoriya" I let out the breath I had been holding and gave my friends a look to unpaused the movie.
Just before I hung up the lady said.

"Oh wait I'm so sorry that last boy I talked too didn't take the news so well."

And then the lady calling me had said it.

"Is this Katsuki Bakugou"
Damn is this it

"Yes"

"Here at death-cast we
regret to inform you that in the next 24 hours you will be meeting an untimely death"

She hung up.
This is it.
I dropped my phone I thought they weren't supposed to call people after 1am because now I have 23 hours to live and I spent one hour of it watching fucking pitch perfect.
Then it hit me pitch perfect was the last movie I'll ever watch.
I looked back at my friends Kirishima,denki,Mina and sero this is gonna be the last time I ever see them.
"Bakubro was that." Kirishima stopped talking they all knew what was happening. I stood up and put my hands into fists to stop myself from crying. My best friend Kirishima stood up and gave me a hug that's all we could do no one wanted to say anything.

I'm katsuki bakugo a 20 year old male college student I go to New York university and my major is computer and information sciences because I got a scholarship to go there and computer and information sciences are fun I guess I live in a house with Kirishima,denki,sero,Mina and Jiro also but she is at her girlfriends house tonight. We're not the best college students I mean college student is.

Then I heard a loud bang on the door, at this point I'm thinking how can it get worse and the shoto todoroki burst the fuck in at this moment I realize "Oh fuck I'm screwed". Shoto todoroki or as I say half and half is a bit of a rich asshole we have all of are classes together and the other day he decided too mess with jiros girlfriend momo..so what did we do we trashed his car and slashed his tires. But as I said I was never a good student.

"Katsuki bakugo can you tell me what the FUCK YOU DID TO MY CAR."

"HEY BUDDY LOOK IM DYING TODAY SO MAKE IT QUICK."

Then shoto todoroki punched katsuki bakugo in the face.soon after that shoto had a purple eye.

"Todoroki can you stop this isn't very manly of you."Kirishima was very awkward in these situations.He just found out that his best friend was dying and now todoroki is beating katsuki up.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP HARDASS"
"YOUR A FUCKING PIECE OF FLAMING TRASH KATSUKI."

"LOOK HALF AND HALF YOUR PETTY ASS IS PUNCHING A DEAD MAN YOU FUCKING DUMBASS."

And then more knocking on the door.

"WAIT GUYS WHY ARE COPS AT THE DOOR."mina exclaimed looking through the peak hole on the door.

"DID YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO MY CAR WAS ILLEGAL."

"THE FUCK ICY HOT."

Kirishima scurried over to bakugou and whispered in his ear "bakugou just leave through the window I promise we'll see you again today."

I didn't want to leave my best friends or the people I call my family but I don't want to spend my last day in jail so I grabbed my bike and left . I didn't know where to go so I stopped by a gas station and got some caffeine.

Sitting on the side of a gas station at 1:20am in the dark with a monster energy in one hand and a phone in the other. I never really thought about what I would do if it came to this but I mean who would. So I looked up on google "things to do on you last day" because I would let google decide my end. The first thing that pops up is a link to the App Store one I clicked it it went to an app called "last friend"
Downloading.........
downloading once it was one a dark blue screen came up with "We here at Last Friend Inc. are collectively sorry for this loss of you. Our deepest sympathies extended to those who love you and those who will never meet you. We hope you find a new friend of value to spend your final hours with today." And this is how I'll spend my last day with someone I've never ment.