*|-|*Lee Who? *|-|*

~~~~~~DIC Han's P.O.V~~~~~~

{ 5:00am, Saturday, 04/01/2020 }

*MY AURORAAAAAAA~~~~OHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYAAAAHH~~~-!*

"Ugh shut up Wooyoung!" Han groaned tiredly, rolling around on his other side and for the first time  wanting the beautiful singer to close his pretty little mouth before Han would regretfully smack his face through the vivid screen of his phone. 

Hesitantly, he hauled himself up, only to drop back in bed while blessing his ears with Mingi's (Minky Minaj) attention-grabbing rap. 

Just as his eyes settled and he was in the middle of drifting off to sleep once again-

*Let me introduce you to some NEW THANGS, NEW THANGS, NEW THANGS. Bass kick swingin' like I'm Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, BRUCE LEE~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!*

He suddenly sat up on his bed with pure shock on his face. How the hell did it go from Mingi's rough yet kinda soothing rap to a full on hyper, loud af NCT 127 song? 

Then it hit him. 

Oh WAAIIIITTTT, thats just my ringtone for calls! Shit, who the fuck is calling me at 5 in the morning. 

Quickly  grabbing his phone before unlocking it with his fingerprint, Han's irked morning mood altered in the blink of a heartbeat, the once "Ugh, the world's disgraceful lamp has turned on" face was replaced with a serious, blank expression as he read the name of the caller ID. 

Changbin? What's he calling me for? 

Han| Changbin 

"Yo pizza face, wassup?"

"..."

"Good morning to you too, Squirrel ass" 

"So listen up- 

"EWWWW, my cheesecake went rotten!! UGHHHWUEHIWH- Ahh sorry yeah go on "

"HAN!!! This is important alright!?!"

"So like, I bought a new A.C.E album and JUN'S LITERALLY THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE-"

While Han blabbed one about A.C.E (something u SHOULD do, Stan A.C.E), Seo's temper was off the roof, annoyance and anger evident in his voice when he said:

" SHUT UP YA FLATASS SQUIRREL, WE HAVE A NEW LEAD!!!!"

"Felix bought me an Oodie and like- Wait.... WHAT!?!"

"WE HAVE A NEW LEAD ON THE LEE KNOW CASE?"

"AGIDHKNOAIDLBN Are u there right now?"

"Of course u idiot, i'll text u the address"

At a rapid pace, Jisung flung off his clothes and pulled on some new ones:

(The outfit directly below and the coat on the other picture is what he wore)