Chapter #2 Deku?

"Talking" 'thinking' *sign language*

                     6 year's later

(Izuku's POV.)

      I woke up to bright yellow sun peeking through the crack of my curtains illuminating the dark and dusty room. So far the day was calming.'weird. Usually there is screaming downstairs from mother.' Izuku looked at his old rusty clock. '5:21. Oh it's not time to wake up yet. And mom usually wakes me up at 6:30.'

Izuku's mother would wake him up thirty minutes early to smack some sense into him before he went to school.

'Guess I'll get ready then go on a walk in the forest then!'
The greenette loved walks, he could clear his mind and focus on his surroundings. It was peaceful, calming for once. He didn't have to focus on the anxiety and lack of emotions that he felt or per say didn't feel. He was just at his peaceful place.

Like he felt accepted.

(No one's POV.)

The fluff ball gladly peeled off the covers and went to get his clothes and take a shower.

What izuku picked out was a white tee that said ^Robin^ on it that also had ^tweet tweet^ multiple times spread across the shirt. He grabbed a pair of regular Jean's and a navy blue sweater. He walked out of his room and towards the bathroom.

Once he made his way through to the bathroom he closed the door and started to take his pajama shirt off. He winced at the movement of taking off his stained shirt. He looked at the mirror just to see bruises, cuts, scars, and burns scattered all on his upper half. Then he looked himself in the eyes and didn't see the boy he saw 6 years ago. He saw a broken, weak boy that looked right back at him. He sighed and stripped the rest of his clothes off having similar Mark's on his lower half.

In the shower the water was cold too cold.(his mom didn't like him taking warm showers because she said it made the water bill higher.)he winced at the pain on is back and legs. All the water was beating down on his tender cuts and scabs. Some of his deep gashes opened and the once orangish tinted water turned into a blood bath.

After he was done showering he dressed himself grabbed, his yellow bag, slipped on his shoes and quietly left his house.

(Back to Izukus POV.)

I quietly walked out of the house and locked the door behind me. I started to make my way to the forest a few blocks away. On my way there I pulled out my phone and red headphones and listened to cavetown.(go check out their music if you haven't heard of'em before).

After about 10 minutes I arrive at the edge of the deep forest. Smiling and taking a deep breath I went down one of the many makeshift paths me and kacchan made.

(Flashback)

"Hey nerd we should make a path to our tree house so its easier to get there!" "Great idea kacchan!" Izuku agreed happily.

Not only did they make a path to the tree house but also a tree that curved over a small pond, a clearing in the forest, and just other random paths made that were longer and led right back to the tree house.

(End of Flashback)

Those were good memories lost in time."hah, almost half way there!"

(No one's POV.)

After about 15mins of walking (yes this is a gigantic forest. Do I care? Nope.)he finally sees the treehouse come into view and ran over to it.

Katsuki abandoned this place a little while ago but that didn't keep Izuku from coming here. It was still the same even without Kacchan.

(Izuku's POV.)

I went over to the treehouse and started climbing the rope ladder; Reaching the trap door and hopping inside. In the middle of the room there is a little table with red and black cushions surrounding it.

I went over to sit down when there were leaves crunching a little ways away. I looked out the window only to see. . ."Kacchan!"

(Katsuki's POV.)

I woke up early because of the dumbass hag yelling at the TV remote.'Did she think the remote would work from yelling at it!?YOU NEED TO THWACK IT ON THE TABLE SHITHEAD!!'

While walking I saw a broccoli in the distance walking into the forest."Pff the damn nerd still goes there? Might as well make my morning a little more interesting."

(No one's POV.)

Izuku was freaking out he didn't want to deal with the blond today. He would ask too many questions. So he did what any rational person would do he quietly went over to the balcony and climbed onto the roof.

Katsuki climbed the ladder and made his way up to the tree house. He was surprised and kinda curious of where deku went but what made angry was what he saw in the room.

It had the table and cushions like it always did but the table had what looked like blood on it. As he looked around the room he realised it wasn't just the table that has blood on it one part of the wall looked like it was painted in it, the floor had drops and dribbles of blood almost everywhere.

(Katsuki's POV.)

"What. The actual. Fuck." There was blood everywhere.'What happened to that FUCKING nerd in the past years. And where the fuck is he.' ^shuffle^."I SWEAR DEKU IF YOU'RE ON THE ROOF IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" As I walk to the balcony I hear sniffles. I climb onto the roof and I see Deku leaning on a branch shaking and crying.

"Deku...?"

Right as I called his name he looked at me strait in the eyes. It was a terrifying thing to see. The only thing a saw in thise eyes were pain and sadness.

Then he was gone. It was as if he disappeared into thin air. All that has left was a little bit of black smoke.

"Hah!?"

1018 words
_________________________________________

Hello my statues

I was thinking of a posting twice a week. Like every Tuesday and Friday.

Cuz a schedule should be nice y'know . So that's happening.

I will not reveal the quirk(s) deku has and how he got them until I say them in the story. And yes that means that the first one will be explained in chapter #3 on Tuesday.

I will be aiming for about 1000 words on each chapter.

Again any mistakes or criticism I will accept. Plz hate constructively on this I want it to be the best it can be, ●^●.

Hope you enjoyed this one I will chat again next week

1117 words

- MANNEQUIN   out...