Chapter #9

Ami was sitting on her bed chatting on a call with nezu.

"So How did you even come across Izuku?"
The principal asked out of curiosity. He barely knew anything about the boy.

"That's a long story. Do you have some time?"

"Yes I actually do have quite a lot of time on my paws!"

4 years ago. . .

Ami was working at her cafe almost dying of how much work she was doing.
Who knew that running a small cafe would be this much work?
She needed people to help her like, right away. . . Ugh it was going it be such a long dayyy.

Thankfully the extremely long seeming day ended. She put up a sign that was practically begging for people to come and get a job there. The hours that the cafe was open was different 4 years ago, 12:00pm to 10:00pm were her hours.

What was the time?

10:28pm on a friday.

If you didn't know she put up that sign last week and. . .

No one.

Not even a single person came in asking foor a job. If no one came she didn't know what would happen.

Well she would worry about that tomorrow, it was too late to be thinking about this stuff.

She walked out from behind the counter, striding over to the doors and lock them when she stopped midway to see a short slumped but straight figure at the door. The figure took out their hand and ripped one of the multiple phone numbers written on the paper off.

Ami not scared about this continued making her way over to the glass doors. The figure was getting more defined and she could clearly see the face that the figure held.

Or didn't.

The figures face and neck was covered by a mask, their eyes peered through though, toxic sea green eyes were looking at the paper and then darted towards her.

Those eyes.

She didn't know what happened but when she blinked he was gone.

"And that was the first time I met him."

She left out the part about the mask and just said it was too dark to see the rest of his face.

"Well that is quit curious. Do you know why he was looking for a job?"
Nezu wanted to know more, he had to otherwise his curiosity would just eat him up.

"He just said family issues, I did try to confront him about it a couple months ago and he said the same thing."
Ami was saddened about this, she wanted Izu to confide in her.

"Do you know where he lives? Maybe we can help him with that!"
Nezu sounded happy on the phone but his face had a mischievous grin.

"No, but he told me he lives by himself, I find it sad that he doesn't tell me stuff. He did tell me he told me everything but I doubt that."
Ami took a deep breath and started talking once again trying to keep her voice from wavering.

"Nezu I'm scared for him. For the 4 years that I've known him he hasn't shown any emotion, nothing! I want to help him but he won't tell me anything. I want him to go to school, find someone that understands him even just a little. You know that he needs somone other than me and Milo."
At this point Ami was breaking down, and sobbing, trying to catch her breath she talked once again.

"He might have had a hard time at school in the past but he's getting worse. I know he is. . ."

Nezu didn't know what to say or think.