36

Imagine you're best friends with Liam and he introduced you to the band at the first X Factor live show

Imagine you're best friends with Liam and he introduced you to the band at the first X Factor live show. Since then, you've become super close to all of the band and you tour with them quite often.

Recently, Zayn has been flirting with you a lot and it's pretty obvious he has feelings for you. All the boys tease him about it but he doesn't seem to mind. You however, are unsure on your feelings, you love hanging out with Zayn, in a group and just you two together but you're not sure if you like him or if you just want to be friends.

The boys are at a photoshoot which they invited you to, so you're sat behind the camera watching the normal chaos ensue. Harry is looking at the pictures that have already been taken whilst Liam, Niall and Louis are in a fake fist fight. Zayn needed the toilet so he left a couple minutes ago.

"Psst." A voice startles you. You look around trying to find the source of the voice but to no avail, everybody is consumed in what they're doing. Shaking your head, you pick up your phone to check your socials.
"Psst, over here." The voice comes again, making you even more confused. "By the camera." The voice tries again.

As you look over to the camera, you begin to have an incline as to who the mysterious voice belongs to. He may be trying to distort his voice but it's still clear that it belongs to Zayn. Of course, your suspicions are correct because when you look, you see Zayn's head slowly come out from behind the camera , a small smile upon his face. When he sees you looking, he quickly hides behind the camera once again, like a small child playing hide and seek.

Then his head pops out again, before hiding once more. Rolling your eyes, you stand up and walk towards the camera so that when he next peeks round you can surprise him.

The tips of his hair begin to show so you jump out in front of him shouting. "BOO!"
Zayn screams and leaps back, before crumpling over in laughter. "You scared me then."
"Really?! I had no idea!" You reply sarcastically, shaking your head at how silly Zayn can be. But you wouldn't change him. Not one bit.

Authors note:
Please ignore how awful this one is oops 🥴 but the gif is cute 🤷‍♀️
also this book is sooooo close to 2k omg! that's crazy ahhh! thank you 💕

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment and/or vote. thanks for reading ❤️