Chapter Six

[A/N: so my upload schedule is probably gonna be delayed because classes are gonna start soon and I have to sleep earlier so my body clock can be ready for classes 😔 but dw because I will still be trying my best to upload like I usually do.]

"Oh God"

Soon knocked back into reality, she looks around in a panic. "Shit, shit, shit" Cara hissed as she paced around the room in a panic, the metallic smell of blood making her head hurt. "Oh my god, i'm gonna be arrested" she muttered, her eyes wide as she tried to keep the body out of her view.

"Shit! i'm gonna be sent to an asylum" she panicked, her body shaking.

"No, no, no!" She exclaimed, her fists tightly clenching before slapping herself. "Calm down! Just get dressed and get out. No one's gonna get you" she said, mainly to herself. "Yeah... yeah, that's right."

Quickly, she runs to her wardrobe before pulling it open and taking as much clothes as she can before shoving them in a duffel bag. Similarly, she takes a tin can before taking out a roll of cash, it wasn't too much, but it was enough to pay for food.

She quickly gets dressed, removing the blood soaked towel from her body. She quickly puts on a newsboy cap before taking her skates and lacing them on. Lastly, she takes James' jacket, which was thrown on the bed, before rummaging through the pockets. She then quickly pulls out a piece of paper.

"Allison" she breathed out, reading the address that was written down on the scrap paper.

A sudden knock on her door quickly knocks her out. "Cara? I need the rent or else i'm kicking you out" the voice of her landlord quickly booms through the apartment. "Shit" she hissed as her eyes trailed toward the dead body in the middle of the room.

Quickly, she shoves the jacket in the bag before hanging it over her shoulder. She takes a pair of sunglasses from her dresser and puts them on. "I'm coming in!", her landlord called out, inserting a key into the keyhole of her door. With one last look at the door, she pushes her window open before jumping out, just barely missing the sound of her door slamming open.

"Oh my God!"

*****
Cara skated through the dark streets, the sound of police sirens ringing in her ear making her anxious. She was worried that those sirens were directed towards her apartment, where she had left the body. "I'm definitely gonna get caught" she quietly groaned as she continued her trip towards her sister's house in the south of Dallas.

Not long after, she had finally found herself  standing in what she assumed was Allison's driveway, her knees shaking and ankles hurting from all the skating. She quietly makes her way up the steps of the dimly lit house. "You'll be fine, just tell them you got kicked out for not paying rent" she quietly assured.

Taking in a deep breath, she slowly lifts her hand up before knocking on the door. A few seconds passed before the sound of heavy footsteps boomed from the other side of the door. Soon, the door swings open revealing a long haired man with a smile on his face.

"Cara?" Klaus asked, looking at his sister up and down. "What happened to you? You look like shit" He chuckled, opening the door for the woman. "Yeah, thanks. I've been through a lot" she mumbled, stepping inside the home.

"Who is it?" A female voice asked from another room. "It's Cara" Klaus said, walking his sister further into the living room. "Oh" Allison uttered, seemingly disappointed. "Why does it sound like you're disappointed?" Cara questioned, as she sat on the sofa. "No, no, I was just waiting for Ray." Allison explained, not bothering to lift her head from the kitchen table.