2: goodbyes

jin- mom you should tell her she deserves to know, she is 18 now, just tell her.

y/n- tell me what, what do I not know. says y/n with complexity covering her face.

y/n's mom- your father did give you that necklace before he left and everything you saw in the dream wasn't a dream it was memories, the man the kid it all happened. I just toke the necklace and I didn't tell you because you were too young I didn't think you would remember but you did as a dream, and today I think that you are old enough to take care of it. I don't know much about the necklace either but it is very special. your father told me that it will also help you. I am sorry I hid it from you I didn't want to see you sadder.

y/n- buut...whaat about Me going to the city I thought I couldn't go, said y/n as she wiped her tears.

y/n's mom- I know I said that but I think you deserve it because you worked so hard for our family and we can afford for you to go to the same school as jin. y/n- how.. and what about my parttime jobs. how will I find a job in the city?

jin- y/n.. you don't have to work anymore, you have done enough for us, I told you I got a new job that pays very well and we can manage it by just me working and mom running the store okay. don't worry and also we are leaving tomorrow night so get packing.. *smiles at y/n* oh also I got a new house that I know you will love.

y/n- really!!! thank you so much!!! this is really the best birthday ever... thank you so much everyone... y/n's smile disappears as she looks at suga and Jessie. bbut what about mom and my friends...

Jessie- I will be here to look after your mom don't worry and you will come to visit right?...

y/n's eyes tear up as she runs to Jessie and hugs her so tight. suga taps y/n's shoulder. suga- you will visit Jessie and your mom right?.... y/n looks at her mom and then Jessie then back to suga and says, of course, I will visit them and you.

jin- you don't need to visit suga.

y/n- what why!?..

suga- I am moving in with you and jin in the city dummy, did you really think you could make it in a new place without me to keep you out of trouble.

y/n- yah!. I can do just fine without you ok!! but are you really coming?? y/n turned to jin

- *chuckles* ya he is, we got a job at the same place.

y/n- really??... y/n makes a pretended shocked face to suga

suga- what I so happened to smart enough to make it.

everyone laughs!!!

Jessie- y/n we should go to your room and start packing I already made a list for you. y/n- thank you so much Jessie I love you so much. Jessie- I love you too!!..

y/n and Jessie run upstairs to pack and jin and suga go outside to the back yard, y/n's mom is just doing the dishes.. y/n and Jessie are going through y/n clothes and stuff when y/n looks outside her window and see jin and suga enter there shed in the back which is normally locked.

Jessie- what are you looking at huh? y/n- ohh! nothing... Jessie- anyway then, do you want me to put both of your favorite stuff animals or just one? y/n- I can't choose one, how about both !! we both burst our laughing... after about an hour or so later jin comes into y/n's room and says " y/n you don't have to pack all of your clothes will go shopping once we get there cuz I haven't really decorated my house that much. y/n- really!!! thanks, Hyung!! wait what are you holding...y/n reaches for jins left-hand which is behind his back, just as y/n is about to grab jins hand he moves and says "its nothing don't worry about it." y/n- but just let me see ii-, "hey jin come here" yells a voice from the bottom of the stairs. y/n take a step toward the stair and see suga. suga- y/n tell jin to come down I need to talk to him about something. y/n- weren't you guys talking for about an hour outside. "I am coming," says jin as he swiftly moves past y/n moving his left hand forward so y/n cant see what he is holding.