21:hope(less)(ful-

jk- calm down Jimin... you will wake her up...

jin- no...

jk- huh excuse me???

jin- s-she w-won't wake up so easily...

tears roll down jin's face as Jungkook's eyes widen in shock and pain, Jimin looks at jin speechless...

jk- w-what d-do you mean b-by that...

jin- s-she i-is in a coma...

Jimin- what!! Hyung, tell me your lying...

jimin's voice starts to crack as tears are welcomed in his eyes, jungkook sits on the ground broken and hurt knowing that y/n was just a simple girl who always supported her family and even worked from a young age to help her single mom. she didn't deserve any of this, her life was hard but she was fine. ever since she met the guys her life has been so much worse...

jk- Hyung... what have we done...

jin bends down to jk and hugs him tight, soon Jimin also joins the hud and they all cry together in each other arms...

jin- sniffs* t-the doctors said they have no clue when she might wake up... sniffs* i-it could be tomorrow, next week, next year, or never...

Jimin- Hyung. don't say that watch y/n will wake up as soon as tomorrow. sniff*

jk- how are we gonna tell taehyung and the rest of the guys... how are we supposed to tell your mon Hyung?...

jin- i-i don't know sighs* we will have to wait and see...

                                                           Tae's pov

I soon get to the station and see my dad behind the bars right where he belonged, I know he is my father but he is a very terrible man, he has always taken everyone that I loved away from me. my mom and y/n were innocent, he hurt them so much, Because of him my mom was forced to leave me and runoff, I haven't seen her since I was just four which was also around the time y/n had lost her dad also because of my father. I never wanted him to be in prison, I tried too many times to tell and show him the right way but he never listened. I was fifteen when I realize that I wasn't the only one whose life was ruined by him he was a secret mafia leader in disguise as a businessman. he had hurt many other families just for money, power, and entertainment.

I was staring at my dad as he gave me a look full of hate and disappointment when I hear someone call my name.

officer1- Mr. Kim Tae Hyung! 

tae- yes sir!

officer1- please come into my office to fill out these papers

I go into the office and finish the paperwork as soon as possible because I can not wait to see y/n

                                                                                       ....

a few moments later I finish all the stuff and am about to walk out of the station when a cold voice cut through the air into my ears...

Mr.Kim- you were always a disappointment!!! you never made me round son!!

I feel my eyes get teary as I turn around, walk out of the station, and into the car... I feel an urge of anger rise in me as I punch the string wheel... I did the right thing... he was a terrible man and he got what he deserved... I can't let his words get to me like this I need to stay strong and be there for y/n...