ISSUES

Author's note:
This chapter is slightly small. All that required for our Little San to get accustomed to his marriage.
The OST above is one of my favorites.
Hope you like it too!

"Issues? What issues?", Tang San pretended not to know, suppressing his emotions and searching for his clothes.

"How can I not know? Little San, Don't forget I've raised you for about 20 years.I know when something is wrong with you".

TangSan finally turned around, not daring to meet his Dad's eyes, the expression in his eyes telling how nervous he was.
"Little San, What happened?," Grandmaster prompted.
"I.....", Tangsan searched for words.
Grand master smiled gently, "Can't even tell me?".
"It's nothing Dad. I'm just nervous for the wedding", he said in a small voice.

Grandmaster gave a mischievous smile, "Lying to me on your auspicious day.Ha! LittleSan, you really grew up a lot".

Not daring to hide any more , Tangsan directly looked into his Dad's eyes.
"Dad! I'm already at God level. Not only Sea God, but bestowed with the power of AsuraGod. But..."

Grand master suddenly smiled knowingly, " Little San, there is nothing to worry about. You marrying Xiao Wu is destiny. She is already chosen to be Asura God's Sheathe. The marriage between a God and a human is not unknown. You need not be afraid."

"Really?? Dad? Are you sure??", he couldn't help confirming once again.
Grandmaster nodded and said" All you have to worry about is how you are going to love and protect Xiao Wu for life and that I have no doubt, you will.Now hurry get up, Get ready. Or you will be late ".

Grandmaster walked away, taking all the doubts and anxiety Tangsan had along with him.
Inhaling deeply, for the first time today, Tangsan smiled.

Everything around him turned more brighter, more happier. He was finally going to get married to the love of his life, Xiao wu!!!
No longer pondering over other matters, his attention turned to his marriage. He found his clothes quickly enough.The deep red robes embroidered with Golden dragons made him appear even more divine.

He was arranging his hair into a braid , when he suddenly remembered Xiao Wu's taste. Abandoning his braid, he quickly tied his hair into a high pony, which he abandoned again.
No matter how he tried, he thought he could never match Xiao Wu's beauty.
Sighing deeply, he finally supported his hair with a jade hairpin. This should be ok, he thought.

Just as he was done checking his hair, the door suddenly burst open.
Dai Mubai, Oscar, Ma hongjun hovering at the door shouting "LittleSan, Its time.
Third brother, lets go!!"
They suddenly came to a halt.
"How could this be?" Mubai roared.
"I thought I was the handsome one of us four", Oscar sighed.
"Third brother, you look so handsome", Ma hong jun shouted.

Standing infront of them was a man clad in red,
with a handsome face, pale hands,giving off a divine aura, none other the Sea God with Asura Inheritance, Tangsan.