Together Forever

Author's Note:
Tada!!!
I'm back again!! It's the ost from my favourite singer "Hou Zen"..hope you all like it!!

Dai Mubai lead his brothers to the Imperial Garden where they awaited the arrival of their respective wives together with their families and shrek academy. His Imperial Majesty, Xue Beng was suddenly everywhere, taking care of the guests personally.

However,as the wedding procession drew near, they were astonished to see that there were more than four carriages, about forty. Flender revealing a mischievous smile said,"Ha! The bride side is not planning to make this easy for you.I think you need to identify and pick your respective wife among these brides."

Tangsan revealed a faint smile, his purple Qi could see through any mask but it was not the same for the other three. Seeing his brothers struggle for a longtime, Tangsan whispered a few words and they parted to their respective Wives carriages.

Tangsan could see XiaoWu giggling through the curtains,"Gege,I've already warned them that it's not gonna be effective on you ."

"Let's go", Tangsan smiled as he supported Xiao Wu to descend from the carriage.

However, as Xiao wu was standing infront of him, he was stupified. XiaoWu wore a deep red robe with Golden dragon embroidered matching him, a golden phoenix hairpin on her hair similar to other brides but smiling through the veil, she gave off a heavenly feeling.As he gazed at her, he realised he wanted nothing in this life but to look at her forever and cherish her.

"Ge, we are supposed to go into the palace", Xiao Wu's reminder brought him back to the Earth.  He hastily followed Dai Mubai and others holding Xiao Wu's hand in his.

The ceremony finished pretty quickly, Tangsan and Xiao Wu being the second pair .The couple completed their three bows, to the Heaven, their parents and spouses respectively.
"Forever we'll be together", the oath taken by them that day, never to be forgotten for the lifetime.

Tanghao and YuXiaogong proudly looked at their son, while A'yin and Erlong suddenly became emotional, their eyes turning red as they were offered wine from this couple.His Majesty, Xue Beng was finally happy.

They all simultaneously thought the samething. Tangsan would forever protect and cherish XiaoWu and XiaoWu would forever love Tangsan.So, no words were spoken, just deep emotions can be seen exchanging through their eyes.

After the banquet, all the guests retreated to their homes and finally it was all quiet.
The couples retreated to their rooms.
Inside the Bridal chamber of Tangsan and Xiaowu ,there was only silence.

Because there was no one in the room.