Cyborg

Name : Rebecca  Mia

Nicknames: Becca , Becky, Rebbie , Beckie

Nationality : half Mexican/half Russian

Species : Half cyborg/half human

Age : looks like a 21 year old human female

Date of Birth : November 2.

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Looks: she has long brown wavy hair down to her waist, she has a sort of tanned skin. She's 5'4 and has a curvy body ( yes even is she's  a cyborg ) . She has this marks on her face that she got once she was transformed into a cyborg . She has dark green eyes .

Body appearance :

( she has the same marks that alita has in the picture below )

Personality : she's very playful , loving and caring . She always shows respect unless the other person is disrespectful to her or anyone she cares or someone innocent . She can be serious and stern and very stubborn at times .

Crush: hmm depends on the roleplay

Backstory: she was born in Russia to a Russian military father and a Mexican mother who was an ambassador. She was a dancer and practiced karate, and Taekwondo, when she was 15 years old she suffered in a car accident that killed her mother but not her father. the accident was caused due to the fact that her dad was drunk driving . They were coming home  from one of her father's friends party, Katherine got very damaged and she fell into a coma for 2 months due to a spine damage that would leave her in a wheelchair forever  ... once she woke up she found her father had replaced  her humans body for a cyborg one. The body she got was given to her by an alien race that her father worked with... giving Katherine new abilities .

Powers: inhuman strength , super speed, fly, energy projection , plasma manipulation.

Weakness : she's very stubborn , can control her "powers " very well... and she thinks with her heart rather than her brain