🧝‍♂️Elf 🧝‍♂️

"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong." – Owen to his daughter

Name : Owen Rainsford

Age : in his mid thirties earlier forties

In elf years : 280 years

Occupation: he's part of the elven council from the elven kingdom

Nickname/Alias :dad , father ( by his daughter )

Personality : Owen is quiet and serious but he's a very good listener and a very good friend . Loving , caring and strict with his daughter . And he's leader like and he's very patient

Powers: he has super human strength , stamina , he's one of the strongest elves in his kingdom . He also has magic powers such as magic spells, he has telekinesis , mind reading , and he can control peoples emotions . Superhuman capabilities, reflexes , some poison resistance and healing .

Abilities : before becoming part of the council Owen was a soldier , he had the role of colonel . Meaning he's a master in hand to hand combat, sword fighting , and master archer

Backstory : Owen meet Diane , a reptilian shapeshifter when he was out exploring in the world of men , they fell in love but he didn't know she was a reptilian shifter ... neither did she knew he was an elf . The two fell in love and once they found out about their true self's they didn't let that get in the way . They decided to leave their homes and move into the world of men ( our world or dimension ) they settled down in a town in Texas. They soon had a daughter who was half reptile half elf . Everything was going well until one day around when their daughter was 2 years old .. his now wife Diana left .. but never returned the only thing Owen found about her was her wedding ring . After that Owen grew quiet and very protective over his daughter . He raised her and tried his best to keep her out of the kingdom's problems .

Looks : he has short blonde hair , dark blue eyes , he's tall -he's 6'2 , he has a sort of pale skin , and has tattoos on his left arm .