Prologue

I don't know if I was a natural born nudist (well actually we all are, but you know what I mean), but I remember I must have been about 7 years old, I learned that there were places in the world where people don't wear any clothes. I thought "that sounds great, I wish I was born there instead of here". This in spite of the fact that I had lived in another country were there were places somewhat like that. I didn't really give it much thought for a long time after that.

   I grew up in a house where my parents were very strict about nudity, any depiction of nudity, even artistic was prohibited. Don't get me wrong, I do love my parents, and I don't think I was remotely mistreated. Oddly however, I did bathe with my siblings when we were young. When I was 13 or so I was looking online for pictures of naked women as 13-year-old boys are wont to do although I was never into hardcore porn. I knew people at school who had playboys and even some of the girls said they wanted to be a playboy model when they grew up, but I never saw them myself, at least not at that point. The best I got would be the occasional naked picture in National Geographic, and looking at the lingerie ads in the Sears catalogue. As I said, I had no other access to nudity, artistic or otherwise. I came across articles and pictures about nudism and found it fascinating. My parents caught me (it was inevitable as we just had a family computer, I didn't have my own and although I would erase the search history, I couldn't hide it forever) and I got in trouble for looking at porn. I never quite forgot about nudism however. It fascinated me and I wanted to learn more about the lifestyle. It is here that our story begins.