Bears and Periods

Ally's POV

I woke up from painful cramps in my uterus. I sat up and tried to push the mass of hair out of my face but no chance. I groaned in frustration and carefully climbed over Jakob to get out of our bunk. I didn't trust my sleepy ass to get downstairs without killing myself so slowly pushed my hand underneath Jakob's pillow and grabbed his phone to light me the way to the small bathroom. I was glad I already prepared last night before I went to bed because I really don't want to make a mess in this bus. Once I finished my business I slowly tackled the stairs and only tripped twice before I finally reached the bunk again. I carefully slipped Jakob's phone underneath his pillow again, I had to be more careful now because he turned around and faced me. I looked at his peaceful face that was dimly lit up from the small emergency lights in the bus. Even after 4 years I still couldn't believe he was mine. I finally climbed up over him and carefully closed the little curtain of our bunk. I turned around and cuddled up to my pillow. A few minutes passed and I felt myself deforming away slowly. That's when Jakob turned around again, put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "You okay baby?" He whispered in the sexiest morning voice ever. I just nodded and smiled. I grabbed the back of his hand from his arm that was wrapped around me and fell asleep.

I woke up rather late that morning and soon found out my beloved sister suffered just as much as I did. Okay maybe even a bit more, because her cramps were usually stronger than mine. "How are you, sissy?" I asked as I plopped down on the couch next to her. She just rolled her eyes at me and buried her face into her pillow. "That bad? Can I get you something? I brought pain killers," I said, slightly worried about her. "No the pain is okay. I mean it still sucks, but it's okay", she mumbled. "Well then, what is it? Something wrong between you and Cole?" She nodded her head violently and finally looked at me. "No, we're fine. It's just, this is my first period since we started dating and it just makes things kind of awkward. Especially since I wasn't prepared, and it kinda got on him a bit," she answered quietly. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything Cole joined us. He went in to kiss Catt and wanted to cuddle her but stopped because he felt something was off. "What's wrong, beautiful?" He asked and looked at her with big eyes. "Nothing. It's fine," she said and gave Cole a quick fake smile. He looked at me and the amount of clear worry in his eyes kind of made me happy, he cared for her so much. "She's embarrassed because she's on her period and it's the first time since you guys started dating," I replied for Catt and earned a slap to my knee and a very mean look. Cole laughed a bit, the laid his arm around her. "Baby, why are you embarrassed? It's completely natural, there's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of baby," he answered softly and pressed a kiss against her cheek. She hugged him tightly and they exchanged a few kisses.

"Alright you two cuties, I'm gonna go back to my bunk and take a well deserved nap.," I said and got up. Catt stretched out her hands for me to pull her up. "Take me with you," she said as I pulled her up. She leaned down to kiss Cole and then followed me back to the bunks. We both got comfortable in our beds and talked for a short while before we both closed the curtains and fell asleep. I woke up from rather loud chatter next to my bunk and rolled my eyes. I ripped the curtain open and glared at Cole, Jakob, Catt and Seb. "Some people want to sleep, you know?" I said and fell right back into my pillows. "Look at the cute bear Cole got me," Catt said excitedly. "So cute," I said without even looking at it. I was annoyed and wanted the world to know. "Look at the bear i got you," Jakob said as he threw a monstrosity of a bear on top of me. I struggled to sit up but eventually managed to get up. I looked at the huge bear and then back at Jakob who then proceeded to throw my favorite snacks at me. I hugged him tightly and covered his entire head with kisses. "I love you so much," I said in between kisses and hugged him even tighter. He joined the bear and me and I cuddled up to him. He held me tightly and and played with my hair. The curtain was still open but I didn't mind. I looked over to see Catt and Cole in the same position. we both smiled at each other and enjoyed the attention of our wonderful boyfriends.