Girl Time

Alice skipped into the garden unexpectedly, breaking up the couples moment with a knowing grin on her pixie like face. "If you two are going on a date, then I am helping you get ready." She grabbed the older vampires hand and dragged her away. The small pixie vampire had a spring in her step that was contagious.

Red looked over her shoulder to Edward with a slightly terrified look. Edward, able to read his younger sisters mind, couldn't help but laugh and waved her goodbye laughing.

Alice smiled and looped her arm with Reds, "I'm so happy to have another girl in the family. And I can just tell you're going to make a great addition." Red looked to the woman slightly shorter than her with furrowed brows, "How could you know that?" Alice smiled, tilting her head ever so slightly, "I see things. I saw you coming. Well, somewhat it was all Red Blurs, really. I still can't really see past the d.. the pack." Alice shrugged a little, and Red staired at her with curiosity and wonder. "You see the future? That is incredible!" Alice smiled and patted the girls arm gently, "I can also tell you you're going to have a very fun night tonight." Alice  giggled softly as a bashful smile took over the older vampires face, "Well then, I think the only thing I need is someone to help me look my best for a fun night. I am at your mercy, Alice."

This made Alice giggle excitedly. "Yee, I get to play dress-up with you." She was quick to drag Red up to her and Jasper's room.

Rosalie, Renesmie, and Esme were quick in joining them. All just as excited as Alice to help Red for her date. Esme smiled softly at Red, "I wanted to welcome you to the family properly, sweetie. I'm sorry you didn't get the best impression of us yesterday." Red was quick to dismiss the apology, "The apology is not needed, Mrs Cullen. All is forgiven. From what I can see, your family is warm and welcoming. You are doing a fine job as a mother off so many immortals. I've never seen a coven this in tact. " This made the motherly vampire smile, and her heart melted. "Thank you dear and please call me Esme." She places a manicured hand on Reds shoulder and Red noises her hair bobbing a little, "Of course, Esme."

"So what's your style?" Rosalie asked her, and Alice looked through what Alice had in her wardrobe and some other things, "I'm more into old-fashioned things. They bring back so many fond memories and I like it." Alice smiled as Red and Nessie danced around the room. This was going to be fun.