𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Forks high school date; 08/25/2020

Forks high school
date; 08/25/2020

THIS WAS THE TIME OF DAY WHEN I MOST WISHED MY PARENTS NEVER MADE ME COME TO A PLACE LIKE THIS.

High school. Forks high school to be more exact.

I didn't understand why they signed me and my twin up for this. it didn't make sense. Yes, I looked seventeen but I was only thirteen and my birthday is coming out. although just because I looked seventeen didn't stop my father from treating me like a five year old.

As soon as lunch came I rush to the library eager to continue to read my book in silence. That is if Renesmee didn't join me. Reading distracts me from the voices...thoughts. I honestly don't know how my father does it.

Several hundred of these voices I try to ignore.

when it came to a fully human mind I get curios, dad finds it amusing says I'm a little girl in a 17-year-old body and he's not wrong. Today students' minds seem to be stuck on one thing, a new boy. I'd seen the new face repeated in thought after thought from every angle. Just an ordinary human boy. I couldn't understand why everyone was so worked up, daddy hates when I think about any boy at all. this was sure to make his day. but back to the thoughts, I do my best to keep them out.

Only one voice did I block out of courtesy rather than distaste: my twin sister, Renesmee hated when I looked into her mind. I gave her what I could but I always knew. Like the fact that she had the biggest crush on Jacob which I love because I tease her until she tries to beat me up. Lucky for me dad always has my back and would never let her touch me.

I always knew what my family was thinking but my father would sometimes tell my mother to block out there minds from me. when I ask why he simply says your too young, sweetie.

Elizabeth. Renesmee called my name in her head. It was just the same as having my name called aloud. I'm still not used to people calling me in there head, every time someone says my name i turn as if they're talking to me.

I turn to look at her my light green eyes meet her chocolate brown ones.

how are you holding up? she asked me softly.

I frowned, she worries about me too much. I'm the youngest just by five minutes, but that doesn't stop my family from calling and treating me like the baby.

"I'm alright...just starting to get a headache." I joked, obviously she knew about this so called new kid. Who didn't.

Renesmee must have taken it seriously because she pulled out a chair next to me and sat down. "Nessie, I was joking. You don't have to stay." I sign as she pulls out some chips.

She opened the bag, sliding in to the middle of us and took out her binder. "I know, but I'm here to give you the scoop and clear your head."

Clear your head...only mother had a mental shielded but around Nessie the voices seem quieter although I can hear hers perfectly. Dad says it's a twin thing.