Sugar (II)

Camila Cabello Finally ENGAGED!

Hollywood's HOTTEST Couple to WED

CABELLO'S DAZZLINGLY RISQUÉ ENGAGEMENT SHOOT

It was all over the tabloids. It'd been a week since the photoshoot, eight days since a conveniently-positioned paparazzi caught a conveniently-blurred photo of her out and about in LA, sporting her new ring, to kickstart the buzz. It was all Camila heard about, the 'news' blasted at her from every angle, but Camila had a retort for every take the took.

She wasn't "finally engaged", she'd known the man for just over a year, and the first six months were on an internet-only arrangement that consisted of a lot of photos she wished she could remove from her memory. The stories of them meeting on her trip to Jamaica three years ago and pining after one another before uniting at last, were all falsehoods created by their shared PR firm.

They certainly weren't the hottest couple. There was no passion in the relationship, no love, not even lust; at least, not on Camila's side. He seemed to be head over heels for her... um, midsection. She supposed that was more than most couples in the entertainment business.

And if the photos that were released were considered risqué? Well, they should've seen the ones taken with Lauren that night...

The lights in the studio had just buzzed back to life when Lauren took note of the rack of clothes standing near the makeup chair. She immediately headed towards it, leaving Camila standing dumbly near the door, watching her every move. The moment Lauren caught sight of the item, her eyes sparkled. Camila had a feeling she knew what the woman had found. Her suspicions were confirmed when Lauren pulled the hanger away and held the beaded corset up in clear view.

"Will you put it on for me?"

Camila bit her lip. The last time she'd heard those words wasn't too long ago, though the tone was a lot more commanding then. Lauren's is gentle, almost hopeful. Camila takes the piece of clothing, if it really could be called that, and headed back into the dressing room to change.

When she returned to the studio, she found Lauren rearranging the set, something that would definitely get somebody in trouble the following day--the photo shoot was supposed to be a two-day affair, hence why the location had been left set up while most of the people had vacated the building already.

She frowned as she watched Lauren work, pushing the 'exhibits' into a tight circle near the centre of the room. When she turned for the last one, she caught sight of Camila and froze. The celebrity had never been so insecure under one person's gaze. She crossed her arms over the pearled corset hugging her body. With it on the hanger was a pair of ivory panties, silky and cool to the touch, so she'd ditched her previous outfit in its entirety for the corset and its underpants. At the time, a rush of confidence had made her want to impress the rather attractive photographer. Now, she felt incredibly naked.

Lauren's voice echoed in the large room. "Wow."

Camila's lips parted and she looked down at the ground, trying to ignore the click of the woman's camera.

"Are you... nervous?" Lauren questioned, and Camila thought she heard a slight laugh in her voice. She whipped her head up, shaking it defiantly as she gulped down the feelings. She managed to ooze her own personal brand of manufactured confidence as she strutted towards the clothing rack.