Chapter 14

"How?!" Kai asked.

"When?!" Sehun added.

"What?!" Kai added one more time.

"Where!?" Sehun next.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Y'all just shush your mouth!" Baekhyun whispered. Everyone looked at them, "what? Go back to work!" Baekhyun commanded. Everyone bowed and apologized before going back to work.

Baekhyun invited three guys to the office and closed it, "this is not funny!" Baekhyun hissed, "you almost got us exposed!"

"Sorry!!" Both raised their arms up.

Baekhyun smiled, "you're lucky I love you guys so much, it's normal to be surprised." He then faded his smile.

Both were standing there unbelievable, "no! Holy—"

"But... you were supposed to act... differently..."

"Me? No, I can act like myself but... it means I can change so is my fiancée too. We both discovered our real bodies in the lab with symbols that will put us in curse without having the peace. We will not die once and die over and over. After my case with my father, we probably have to leave or continue our "job" here as regular life."

"I think you should stay because everyone needs you," Sehun added. Kai nodded, "Same with the friends of yours, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol hummed, "good point," he looked around. Baekhyun shrugged, "yeah, as he said... good point but please don't tell anyone! I beg you."

"We won't tell we promise! Luhan and Kyungsoo need to know about their good friend, Chanyeol, is it okay?"

"As long as they don't tell then it's fine with me but I'd rather tell them myself." Chanyeol shrugged and showered Baekhyun a lot of kisses on his fiancée's face. Sehun and Kai smiled and they didn't feel anything bad like a lady felt, both were told to go back to work while Baekhyun showed him how he works. Chanyeol was paying attention he stayed all day with Baekhyun until his work ends as they went to pick Taemin up.

Taemin was standing outside waiting and when he saw both gay couples, he ran, "mommy! Daddy!" Chanyeol got out and picked Taemin up, "hello boy!" He hugged him and carefully opened the door to drag him in. Baekhyun stayed quiet watching every movement of the stranger who walked across the street very suspicious, Baekhyun cocked the gun; his mind whispered, 'kill him! Kill him!'

Baekhyun greeted them and told them, "we're going to follow that guy, I have a feeling he is one of them... hurry up and put the seatbelt on." They both did as they were told and thrilled that they are going to face what they have been waiting to do with someone they truly trust. Taemin was very happy that his adopted family found him and accept him and treated him as their son; he always wanted to kill someone who kept crossing his family business and he wasn't only one who had turned into a monster.

Chanyeol, he always wanted Baekhyun so bad for years, now he got him but he had found out they both were dead in the same location that sort of sounds interesting and at least Mr. Byun made them die next to each other, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to share a lot of interest, affection, and the last revenge. He has a chief who could protect everything especially he has a lot of knowledge about those things and so fearless like Chanyeol.

Baekhyun, he felt a little bit better to know he is not only one who is under the haunted curse forever, he knew he isn't only one who roams around alive while he is dead inside; he also found out his fate was meant to be a freak and he had felt like he has a freaky family that will make him feel much secure and confident. If he never met them, he would want to shoot himself over and over until he dies completely.