Mew- the past

Did he just play me at my own game , well gulf kanawut we see about that. The man in your dreams will show you who is more adventurous just you wait my boy.

Driving back to my apartment I couldn't stop smiling gulf was changing me from inside out and for once I was going to let it happen. I didn't need to worry about the tomorrow I wanted to spend as much time I had with gulf . He would get bored soon I might as well enjoy myself before he loses interest.

Thinking of how much he open up back in my office I couldn't help but wonder weather he would be that open with me or was it the fact we were in my office , I had the room under a spell of truth. It was impossible to lie to me while in that office still I would test that out later with him .

Getting showered and dressed I decided to send gulf a message to remind him I was being serious, I did want to eat that boy alive but still he like to play games so I was willing to play along.

Hmmm what should I write over and over I kept deleting he message. I didn't have a clue how to flirt or what to message so I send a little reminder of what he missing sending a picture of how hard I was holding my dick tightly with a licking lips emoji with why wait for dreams when I'm here waiting.

Let's see how you like that gulf. Waiting for him to reply I focus on gulf mind and he was alseep he heartbeat was so calm just hearing it in my mind. I couldn't stop smiling.
Getting back to work to make sure there was nothing going on I ask p'mae how was things and if I needed to know Anything .

"Sir Satan no news from hell, it all seem calm which is rare , we gained many souls over our time and it seem you work well with keeping hell in check."

" Oh course I can do my job well I wasn't just given this job I paid my sins and this was the price I paid to run hell to stop me from going there myself after all evils runs through my veins "

" umm I see you still haven't lost your touch , may I ask what is happening with you and that boy. Please don't tell me nothing I know you too well sir "

"I don't lie p'mae I do like him but not in the way you expect I would never harm him in any way. I seem to be drawn to gulf. I know he a pure soul but I just can't work out why ?"

" that interesting sir has anything happen with you guys maybe he was send from above did that ever cross your mind do you know if he even know's about us maybe focus on that matter and we work the rest out together. You may be the devil but I always will back you up just let me know what happens I just need to make sure this isn't a bluff or for us to lose our game from them to take over sir "

" p'mae that didn't cross my mind and I think that's an excellent idea we can work gulf out together. Thank you for always being by my side."

Leaving p'mae to do some digging on gulf I went to my office to go back to hell I needed to make sure I didn't lose my mind he was just a boy and I still had hell to raise.

" Oh p'singto your back how was your trip. Did you find the man in question"

We was looking for my father he was the reason I was running hell I was the one who admitted he own sins to protect my father for he's wrong doing yet my own dad left me to rot in hell he watch me be tortured, left me to burn to death .

Once the heaven knew about this they made a deal I would still be punished for my own sins of lying but I would run hell until my own father was put where he belonged. See I once was an angel but ones we sin we called the fallen this is why I still had a soul. My men had been trying to locate him for 300 years with no success.
"Sir no luck he a cunning man he covered he tracks very well but he know we into him he leaving note on four point of the earth , he think this is a game look read the last note sir "

Looking down at the note he simply said
(Father like son)
He was a joke ripping it to piece I didn't want to read he shit. That man was poison and I prove what a father and son are really like . There wasn't a drop of he blood that ran through me.

" thank you for going on this trip I will take the next one he trying to test my patience p'singto thank you for doing this for me . "

"No need to thank me sir I chose to fellow you , I came at my own will. If you need anything else let me know "

" Oh actually can you look into someone for me I hired a new bartender just do some check to make sure my father didn't send him , never be to carful these days "

" I'm on it boss "

"See you soon p'singto please shout if you need me "

Going back into the world forgetting about my past , I hated to much back then I needed to let it all go.

: Beep beep :
Getting my phone off the desk it's was gulf smiling like a child i open it to see ...

: good morning to you but may I ask who in the world is this and why you sending me dick pic :

Is he taken the piss ........ I

Haven't written anything to you guys for a while , how are you finding the story again I apologise for any grammar mistakes. What else would you like to see in the book. Please take care