The Poor, Poor Locating Screen

"I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU! DISOWN! YOU ABSOLUTE CRACKHEAD!"

The golden haired boy with a white polo shirt was yelling his lungs out at a shorter, short green haired twink.

Ah, yes, a regular day in a superhero base.

The twink looked up to him from his chair, with a snarky little smile.

"Kun, Kun, Kun," he started with his annoying sounding voice, "You just don't understand why we needed to test out the flex tape. See this?"
He took out a broken marble from a machine that was smoking and vibrating like it was dying.

I mean, not like. It indeed was dying.

"This proves that the flex tape doesn't work."

"YOU COULD'VE DONE THAT—" his golden hair suddenly became flaring flames, growing bigger as he yelled, "—WITHOUT DESTROYING THE LOCATING SCREEN!"
The twink got taken aback by that sudden change, but he kept his expression.
The rest of the team just watched them, almost whimpering and shaking.

The two best friends, they called themselves. Is this really friendship, or a mother nagging her child?
Besides, the green haired boy wasn't the only one who was guilty. The other culprit was hiding behind the rest, trying not to be seen.

"We didn't have anywhere else to test it," the main culprit responded calmly, knowing damn well they did have everywhere else to test it.

The 'mom' has managed to collect himself, his hair turning back from flames to regular golden strands of hair. He breathed in slowly and deeply.

"Where's Lucas?"

The mentioned man peeked from the crowd of the team, who tried their best to hide him. Alas, too late.

The tall pal stood up from the cold concrete floor and slapped his jeans a few times to clean them from dust. His chocolate brown hair fell on his face as he was rising, causing him to slick it back again.
While slowly approaching his senior, he kept his gaze to the ground, and was trying to be as wary as possible.

"Did you smash the locating screen?"

"... Yes," Lucas's deeper, now sad voice echoed through the base.

"Why?"

"Don't drag him into this, he was just a subject!" the green haired boy interrupted, vocalizing the last word.

"Shut up, Ten," Kun hissed, looking back up at Lucas, who was still looking at the floor.

"I let Ten control me and I smashed the screen," he answered.

Kun nodded. Interesting. Absolutely not surprising, as Lucas couldn't have done that himself. He cannot control his power yet.
He gave another stink eye to his best friend.

"... And why did you smash the screen?" he hissed again, looking at the green haired boy.

"I told you, to test the power of flex tape!" he said loudly, basically throwing his hands in the air.

The golden haired boy could feel his pressure arising again.

"And did flex tape fix the screen?"

"Absolutely not. It's broken. We gotta get a new one," Ten said, not even bothered, picking on his teeth.

Before Kun could snap again, a shorter, black, wavy haired boy stepped up from the rest.

"I can ask my dad for money," he said in a tiny voice.

Kun chuckled, crossing his arms.

"Oh, no, no, Yang," he said, smiling and walking around the big, circular metal table in the middle of the base.

"He's going to pay for that shit," he said, pointing a finger at Ten.

The green haired boy choked on his saliva, bitting the finger he picked his teeth with and yelping right after.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THAT?" he whimpered, gazing at him with a 'I am but I am not sorry' look.

"GET A JOB YOU SON OF A BITCH," Kun cussed him back, sitting down a chair.

And that's how Ten, an egoistic, short, but most importantly, a hungry young adult, ended up working a 2am shift in a McDonald's.

________

Hello and welcome to my fic. I will write this as a crackfic probably, but with a plot. I'm sorry for grammar mistakes since English isn't my first language! Enjoy this bullshit! I will probably not update regularly.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.