Mister Biscuit

Surviving another day of college classes, Kun has went on his way to get himself a strong coffee. He needed to recharge after a heated philosophy session with his professor if hotdogs are sandwiches. He had bullshit to cope with even outside the cave him and his friends were in.
Buying that disgusting coffee with a dozen of espresso shots in it, in that cheap place close to the campus, he headed to the superhero base.

It was under a high school Ten and him went to before they started college. They could come in whenever they want and exit as well, because they knew the teachers and one of them actually allowed them to be in the school basement.
The PE teacher, also known as Kun's father.

The golden haired young man entered the empty halls of the building. The classes were still rolling.
His steps were echoing, making a teacher come to check who's walking by.
Recognizing it is Kun, she greeted him and left him be.
Kun greeted her back, coming to the basement door and unlocking it. As he did that, before he went down, he locked the door again. Safety first.

He turned on the light so he could see the stairs properly. They were all dusty and it was a mess, but that's how it should be. No one will search up a place that looks gross and walk down enough to find out there's a whole superhero base under a regular high school. Right? He hoped.

As he walked downstairs for a minute or so, he was in front of a big, steel door. It was over two meters tall and wide over a few big steps.
He pushed the door, opening it.

Silence. Weird. It usually was silent when no one else besides him was there, logically. Ten's classes finish in an hour or so, Lucas finishes work later, Hendery... Hendery just rarely comes here anyways, he shouldn't wait for him. Yangyang finishes school soon, also in an hour, similar to Ten.

He sat down, sighing and sipping his bitter coffee. Even if it was disgusting, it still awakened the feelings of being a civilian first, and that he was just a student, not only a man with superpowers who can save anyone and anything.

Meow.

"What?" Kun thought, looking around. He has swore he just heard a cat. But there was no way, this is a basement which was always locked.
His eyes shined in an bright orange color, meaning he used his power. He tried to detect heat anywhere, and not only he felt one heat, he felt two.

One felt smaller, on which he guessed was a cat. But what was the second one? It gave off enough to be a whole person. Who is this?

Before he tried to use his power further, a fluffy, white cat jumped out from another room in front of him.
He took it into his arms. "What are you doing here?" he said gently while petting it. He was still wary, though. The other person could come out at any time.
He didn't feel like using his power to really locate where the second heat was coming from, so he only looked around.

A crash. Another crash. A glass breaking. All those sounds clashed among each other, making Kun jump from his chair, still carrying the cat in his arms, and look in the other room.

"Ow..."

The green haired skinny young man huffed, holding his butt, surrounded by broken glass. A shelf that was supposed to stand still was now half on the ground, one side still sticking to the wall.

"There you are, mister Biscuit!" he suddenly exclaimed, looking at the cat with widened eyes. The cat jumped from Kun's arms right to Ten.

Golden haired boy was, for some reason, not surprised.

"You scared me!" he said, sighing, "I thought we had an intruder or something... Don't you have classes today?"

Ten shrugged.

"I do, but I skipped the last one," he said all monotone, "I just didn't have the energy to stay. Plus, I had plans..." he responded, going through the cat's fur with his hands.

"Which are...?" Kun looked at him questioningly.

"I wanted to see if I can achieve mind control on cats.”

"We already knew you can't! What was this about?"

"Actually..."

The green haired twink grabbed Mr Biscuit and looked into his eyes.

Kun watched Tens eye color turn bright neon green with amazement. He saw that change rarely, so he made sure to remember it.

The green haired boy left the cat on the concrete floor.

"Walk," he ordered him, and he indeed did.

"Stop." Mr Biscuit stopped.

"Woah," Kun dropped the word, gazing at the cat listening to commands.

"I figured what's up. The first and the last time I tried to control animals, I controlled feral ones. They don't understand human speech. I'm not saying pets do, but they're surrounded by humans constantly, so I guess they understand a little bit. That's only a guess, though. I'm still working on it," Ten spoke, his eyes turning darker again, and the cat relaxing and walking away.

"I see."

The golden haired boy wasn't too surprised by the way Ten spoke.
He was indeed intelligent. He could realize things quickly and tends to experiment a lot.
Sometimes, he's just extremely stupid, but there are times like this that remind Kun of what a great mind Ten actually is. Even if he's a little asshole-ish.

______

______

Second chapter!!! Longer!!!! Yay. I'm gonna slowly introduce y'all to their superpowers, stay tuned.