Furries And Cars

The green haired boy sat on the top of a tall building, and stared at the traffic under him.
It was his "shift" to guard the city. His team separated into shifts by days. Today was Tuesday, and that was Ten's turn.
As his suit, he wore tight clothes so he could move easier. Black leggings and a tight black shirt did their job. He also wore a mask, and he painted it himself. It had a smile with sharp teeth on, and it was mostly neon green colored.
He made sure to hide his recognizable green hair too, but only when it was absolutely needed. Usually, people on the street just ask him why would he dye his hair like 'The X', when that was an awful color. He would always bite his tongue on those comments, so he doesn't say anything he didn't mean to.

He'd walk around and on buildings almost the whole day. The city didn't have a lot of criminals, and if they did, the police quickly took care of it.

Unless something like what is just happening, is happening.

Ten saw from a distance, cars flew around just like that. He didn't see anyone lifting them. They just randomly went their ways. Not just cars, bicycles with the bicyclists still on. Traffic lights. Street lights. It all suddenly started shattering and flying in all ways possible.

Ten jumped down from the building, previously tying a knot on the fence that was on top of it so he could land safely. He ran towards the mess.
People were screaming and they all ran away. There was almost no one around... Except this one guy.

He was still in his white car, Ten could tell, by an arm that was outside of it. He waited for the traffic light to turn green.

He came closer to him.

“Hey,” Ten, in his serious hero voice said, “You shouldn't be around, there's something going on around here.”

The guy didn't seem to hear him. He wore violet-blue headphones, and you could even hear the music he put on because of how loud it was.

“I said HEY,” Ten finally snapped and yelled at the guy, who turned to him surprised.

He had big yet sharp, black eyes. Oak colored bangs almost covered his eyes. His lips almost trembled upon seeing a rather fantastic figure. He stared at him in disbelief.

“... You're The X,” he barely whimpered, continuing to gaze at him and taking off his headphones.

“I am. That's not important right now. Stay in your car and don't move from it. There's something weird going on,” he said again, in that serious tone. If the locals ever heard how Ten actually speaks, they'd laugh at him.

“Umm, sure?” The guy stared at him as he went his way. He thought about driving somewhere safer, but hell, he needed to get to his classes. But the lights still weren't turning green...

He heard a crash in the distance. He looked from the car window and saw The X's slim, black figure flying on his right.
A new figure revealed itself from behind a building, on the intersection. They were taller, and much bulkier. They were running towards the X, who was lying on the ground, barely succeeding to stand up.

The guy panicked. He didn't have time to just stay here. He needed to do something. At least something...

Ten's legs were trembling and his vision was spinning, but he still stood up. He stared at the taller figure, who was approaching him.

"Your filthy bastard! My boss wants you dead for a big price... You won't even get to say goodbye, bitch!" he loudly exclaimed, and his voice echoed against the buildings.

"I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me," Ten said in a mocking voice, imitating that vine. Yes, that one vine. He almost died, yet he's out there referencing vines. Help him.

He noticed that the bigger figure was a man. He stood tall, had longer, bright red hair and was pretty hairy overall. He was shirtless. Ten didn't let that thought just pass.

As the enemy pulled him closer by a hand gesture, he realized he must have the power of telekinesis. That would be a very powerful thing, if it were in smarter hands.

As Ten got dragged to him closer, he noticed the man wasn't completely human. Another one, huh?
A lot of hybrids of humans and animals appeared in the last months. It was insufferable.
This one had sharp teeth, claws and pointed ears.

"Ew," Ten responded, making a gaging gesture.

"What, you weakling?" the enemy siked, glaring at him.

"Furry," he responded, showing him his tongue. "I have nothing against them, but to go to this length to make yourself an actual furry... Keep your kinks in the bedroom, you perverted fuck."

That was a bad idea. As the enemy heard those words, he slammed Ten into the ground a few times.
As Ten was up in the air, he coughed out some dust and a few glass pieces.

"How dare you?! You don't even know what power I feel! The coyote DNA going through me is giving me such power... You don't—"

Before Ten could see what stopped him in his villain monologue, he fell face-down into the road.
As he raised his head, he saw the red-haired man also on the road, not moving.
Next to him, there was that white car.
Oh yes, that same white car.

"SORRY BUD BUT I GOTTA GO ATTEND COLLEGE I DON'T WANNA DROP OUT," the guy from the car yelled at the tall man, who was laying unconsciously.

Ten couldn't believe it. Did that guy just hit him with his car? Is he crazy?

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CAR" Ten yelled, totally losing his cool.

"WELL I'M STILL IN THE CAR, AM I NOT?" he yelled back, however, a few moments later, leaving the car and running towards the superhero.

The green haired boy couldn't stand up. He was thinking how Kun will so kill him for involving a civilian into this mess.

The brown haired boy kneeled in front of him, and picked him up. Ten dropped a few ouches on that, but he kept his composure.

"We need to get you to the ER," he said, now trying to drag him into his car.

"No, no, not the hospital," the green haired boy coughed a few times and responded. "Drop me off to the high school four streets away."

"What??? No! Why would I—"

"What's your name, or should I just call you an idiot?"

The guy shut up for a moment.

"Xiaojun."

"Okay Xiaojun, drop me off to that high school or else I'm kicking your ass!" Ten loudly yelled, before almost falling down. If the brown haired guy didn't hold him, he for sure would.

"Fine..."