Trost

When Anders drove the Warthog out of the vehicle bay, it turned more than a few heads, in fact, every single Scout who hadn't been inside was now staring at the metal cart, all while the door to the vehicle bay shut behind them, sealing off the ship from the outside.

"Commander Erwin!" One of his soldiers rapidly approached him. "The vanguard is reporting that the Titans are moving north in large numbers." He informed him, out of breath as he did so.

"That can only mean one thing, Trost is under attack." Erwin came to the most logical conclusion, pulling out a blue flare and firing it into the sky, signalling the termination of the mission and ordering a retreat, before turning to their new allies. "How fast can you get to Trost?"

"Depends how far it is." Anders answered. "But we can get there significantly faster than your horses can. Although we'll need someone with us to give us exact directions and to make sure your people don't start attacking us when we arrive."

"Oh! Pick me Erwin!" Hange raised her hand instantaneously. "I'll go with them! I'll make sure they get there fine!"

"Levi." Erwin turned his attention to the Captain. "Would you mind going with them?"

"No way." Levi shook his head. "I am not getting in that metal death trap under any circumstances. Let Hange go with them." He suggested, but Erwin gave him a look. "I don't care what you say or order me to do Erwin. It's not happening."

"Fine. Hange, you want to go with them?" Erwin asked, but as he was speaking, Hange had already raced over and had began climbing in, her gear clanking against the metal of the Warthog, with the back of her gear preventing her from sitting down properly, so she just removed it for the time being and held it in her hand, as it was easy to reattach.

"So which way are we going?" Anders asked the excited woman.

"North east." Hange pointed in the direction. "You'll notice the fifty metre high walls when we get going, but Trost is an outlier district, so it sticks out from the wall, that's where we're going."

"Hey Hange." Y/N spoke to her from the back, leaning on the Gauss turret that wasn't active yet. "Since it's your first time in a car, I'd suggest holding on tight, and put the seatbelt on. It'll stop you flying out the windshield if we crash or Anders decides to brake."

Of course Hange had no idea what a seatbelt was, so Anders had to show her what to do and how it functioned. So when Hange had her seatbelt on, Y/N basically told Anders to gun it, having been left behind by the Scouts already, the Warthog started accelerating, the vehicle beginning to fly forward at a speed completely unnatural to Hange.

"Woah!" Hange instinctively held on to something as the Warthog went from zero to sixty in a few seconds, with Anders holding the speed steady at a hundred kilometres per hour. "Woo hoo!" Hange screamed as they were rapidly catching up to the legion of horses.

"Later Captain Shorty!" Hange yelled as they passed Levi, something that amused both Anders and Y/N alike.

It only took a couple minutes of travel for the Wall to become visible to both Y/N and Anders for the first time, and with the zoom function on Y/N's helmet, he could see that the Titans really seemed to be pouring into the District they called Trost, though the Gauss cannon would hopefully make short work of the Titans, and thanks to his observation skills, he knew to aim for the back of the neck as that's where the Scouts had targeted earlier.

"We've got a column of Titans heading towards the District." Y/N told the two women in the front. "I count thirteen targets, distance is three kilometres."

"Anders, I'm turning on the Gauss cannon." He informed the Professor, pushing the buttons on the screen of the cannon, powering it up and readying it to fire.