Authors Note

Well...
Hello
👋, and Welcome to anyone here, that has actually bothered reading this. 

Thanks, for giving this a try, its only a poem,  but I really appreciate it.😄

I've thought multiple times about publishing this poem on Wattpad, and now I've finally decided to do it. 

This is my first time publishing anything on Wattpad, so please no hate comments, I know it may not be the best, but I'm proud of what I've done. So deal with it.

If you have nothing nice to say, then just don't. You can keep your opinions to yourself, leave this book, and go read something else. 🔙

But if you have some constructive feedback, and things you think I should work on, then be sure to tell me, I'd love to here it.

Trigger warning: This does include some self-harm, nothing too drastic, but I just think its better to include a warning.

And also, DON'T copy my writing, or anyones for that matter, just don't. 

It's not fair to the people that actually spent time and effort writing it, and if you get credit for that work, you'll know that it wasn't you who wrote it, and that you don't deserve it.
Your conscience will haunt you for ever!
☠👻

Summary:

There are people who go through their day to day lives, being relentlessly tortured, and mercilessly bullied, the inflicted cruelty unyielding. 

Bullied for how they look, what colour they are, and where they're from. 

 "Pity really, what this world has come to Discriminating people for what they see Instead of who they are and who they can grow to be" 

People seem to forget, that in the end, we're all from the same race, the human race.

This poem is a tribute to all those who are bullied. It's to raise awareness about racism, and bullying, and their consequences.

And now that, all that is over, ENJOY!🤗