Chapter 13

HarmonyPalomino: Fiesta at the Palomino Gardens

HarmonyPalomino: Fiesta at the Palomino Gardens. Nice having the entire Palomino/Hayek clan at my family home to celebrate the new additions to the Palomino family.

5,000,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

I threw a party at home in LA to celebrate the life of my daughters and Mila's newborn son. What social media don't know is that I am also celebrating my divorce which is now final.

Neymar and I are now divorced.

I am a single woman now.

It seems foreign since I haven't been single in years but I'm happier this way. Neymar hurt me in a way that I live never forget and I didn't get to experience my pregnancy with him since he preferred to be with his lover in France than his wife in LA.

Neymar and I are not like Kandice Kardashian or Luxe Lopez, what we had could not be repaired. Our difference is that there is another female involved and I have to accept that I lost the man that I loved to another woman.

Over the last few days I have been reflecting on our life before marriage, all signs pointed to him not emotionally being there and I regret not realising that. What hurts is that Neymar married me knowing that he had fallen in love with another woman.

I don't ever see myself romantically being with him but I'm sure that over time, we can form a friendship for our children.

The day after my party, Neymar called to see me so I met him at some cafe near LAX since he is flying back out.

"Harmony." Neymar nods his head at me and I fake a smile. "Where are the girls?"

 "Where are the girls?"

"At home." I tell him. "Spending time with their family."

"Oh." He looks down for a moment as I take a seat opposite him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm happy that you have finally shown your face so that we can discuss the twins." I get straight down to business. "I sold my home in Brazil so LA will be my permanent residence."